• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

To me at least Sonico is way worse. At least Zone-Tan has a personality.

I can't believe I gave her anime two shots after my brother kept hyping it up when it first aired. I still can't believe that he became an apologist until the series finished.

She's not great, she's a really nothing character for a mascot, and that show was awful too

also she spawned Super Pochaco and I don't even wanna start with that

she's just tittys for the sake of tittys

360pages

But no, really guys. You should all be playing EO3

images

EO4 replaced cyborgs with plants and furry people though.

Arcanist-F1-610x667.jpg

Screw you the plant people are fucking awesome.

Also Aigis' social link is super creepy because
you end up having weird fetish sex with her by touching her power core soul thing

And this is my last thread 5 post. Fuck Aigis.

Xiraiya

Everytime Liam swears, particularly when it's an F-bomb, it always feels awkward for some reason, something about his tone and voice in general was not meant to talk like that.

BazzBro

I love how the DS2 videos are flooding with DS2 defense force

"you cant hate this game if you havent played its prequels, you HAVE to like it :( "

or "stpo complaining, god all your shit talking is basically worse than pewdiepie or whutever :("

the salt is just streaming from the comments section

So I did something super dumb today.

I became so filled with hype while at Target after longingly staring at a Wii U(I have thirst issues) bundle after helping my mom that I bought both Wonderful 101 and ZombiU for about $40 bucks. It's going to be a good long while before I'll ever have the console and now that I've unwrapped them and touched the spoils within those hard, plastic folds.

BUT DAMNIT THEY WERE ON SALE IF YOU PRICE MATCH WITH WALMART AND AMAZON, I CAVED OKAY WHAT DO YOU WANT!

I'm just so fucking thirsty for games and consoles and money.
I just realized my bong is in this picture, as well as some weed crumbles, and my mason jars of weed. shit.

Mesoian

So I did something super dumb today.

I became so filled with hype while at Target after longingly staring at a Wii U(I have thirst issues) bundle after helping my mom that I bought both Wonderful 101 and ZombiU for about $40 bucks. It's going to be a good long while before I'll ever have the console and now that I've unwrapped them and touched the spoils within those hard, plastic folds.

BUT DAMNIT THEY WERE ON SALE IF YOU PRICE MATCH WITH WALMART AND AMAZON, I CAVED OKAY WHAT DO YOU WANT!

I'm just so fucking thirsty for games and consoles and money.
I just realized my bong is in this picture, as well as some weed crumbles, and my mason jars of weed. shit.

If you don't buy weed for a month, you'll probably have enough for a WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom