• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Decimated.

I was wondering why you linked that.

It's almost midnight and for some reason the two were the same person to me. Same demographic at least, I'll use that as my excuse.

I'll just wait until tomorrow, change my avatar, and everyone will forget about it. Except for you guys. No one ever forgets anything here.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
This was the biggest tease ever.
My jaw dropped and broke when I saw the machine.
fuck-this-and-this.gif

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Without the avatars, it won't work quite as well when you get to early OT3. It will be a ton of avatar quotes that make no sense.

Hey I'm on like Pages 2 and 3 of the original OT. :p I just hardly posted. Same with Phantom, Guardian/Pirateguy, heck a lot of us are there in those first few pages.
Sorry I missed you, I wasnt a part of OT1 and only skimmed through the first 2 pages.

The arc of this thread is looking back on all of our good times in the past, moving to community is like Sasuke leaving the village. We're stuck in flashbacks of our times together.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I already ate Pizza today, so I am basically immune to this conversation.

I'm just kidding, it's actually impressive how many of us are still around now though.
Yeah we dropped to like 20 frienders during the doujin arc but gained more over the skeleton arc to like 50.

The arc of this thread is looking back on all of our good times in the past, moving to community is like Sasuke leaving the village. We're stuck in flashbacks of our times together.

That's no way to start a thread. We should be striding forth with our heads held high! Not comparing ourselves to Naruto like 8 year olds. I say this is the Zabuza thread of the SBPF Gaf community, and that it's all downhill from here!

yep should be getting Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Tuesday when i pick up Freedom Wars
looks like i plan on officially retiring my PS3 come Christmas when i get a PS4 so cleaning house now
im just not that into fighting games anymore either so Ultimax is going bye bye as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom