• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. It was always meant to be.

I still haven't gotten to our first Persona talk.
Originally Posted by Mr.Towel
ACTION!
VIOLENCE!
DRAMA!
ROMANCE!?
All this and more when AARONTAKER battles it out with DOK LESNAR in a LADDER MATCH.

Watch as these titans climb the ladder for a briefcase holding the title of BIGGEST NERD hanging above the ring!

I'm losing my shit Forreals

Edit: We're hyping up Bayo 2. Man.

So much that they needed to get replace.
10:20 is really bad. Why are they together?

Whats the worse?

Because they both have issues. The worst is him scrubbing it up on SFIV and blaming everything on faulty design, lag, and other people sucking. Also bitching at a guy for asking if he summoned when it was actually a fan

Aw, I want to wrestle Aaron and Dok.

715.gif

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
To be honest, there's so much shit I can't really single one out, but this one always makes me laugh
http://youtu.be/Dyz61GuJh5U

He insults all his fans during a livestream while his girlfriend starting trolling everyone in the chat. She says things like "kingdom hearts is shit trololol" so then ppl start saying how she's wrong/annoying blah blah ect.
They seem like really fucking awful people.

I'm looking through the first OT and a lot of them on the first page don't go here anymore. It seems we scared them off.

I almost didn't become a regular for these threads. Right near the beginning of OT1 I didn't really post a lot and I almost decided to stop posting. I'm trying to imagine what it would be like if I did.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I'm looking through the first OT and a lot of them on the first page don't go here anymore. It seems we scared them off.
Yeah, the only ones who posted first and are still here are cain, mara, and creeperblocks.
The thread changed from fans who comment on the tbfp videos to a group of gaffers called frienders that like TBFP and persona and other stuff (and also have strong s-links.)

I gotta read that in my spare time outside of my backlog of games and books.
Without the avatars, it won't work quite as well when you get to early OT3. It will be a ton of avatar quotes that make no sense.
Yeah, the only ones who posted first and are still here are cain, mara, and creeperblocks.
The thread changed from fans who comment on the tbfp videos to a group of gaffers called frienders that like TBFP and persona and other stuff.
Hey I'm on like Pages 2 and 3 of the original OT. :p I just hardly posted. Same with Phantom, Guardian/Pirateguy, heck a lot of us are there in those first few pages.

I was reading the first few pages of the OT1, realized it was weird that we were actually on topic. Skipped to the last few pages and we were talking about Pizza toppings.

Quite a transformation.

Yup. It was always meant to be.

I still haven't gotten to our first Persona talk.

Edit: It was months ago, but I'm going to give AngryCanadian another shoutout for sending that Horse Dildo. Best part of the mailbag.
It was totally worth it
Wasn't Doujin Rangers OT2?
That was OT3, OT2 was the timeskip war were we all lost our eyes, Alf took his other one out to make up for a blunder iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom