• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
secret answer 4

Shinji_Mikami_April_2013_3.jpg

He was in there, but the image didnt load.

He's like if the Game Grumps were at their worst at all times and weren't funny. I think they're funny.

Grumps rock. I do miss Jon though, nothing can ever replace the magic that he and Arin produced for that show.

Danny and Ross are the best.

I was going to go to sleep but now there's a massive thunderstorm rolling through, and now I'm too anxious to sleep.

Grumps rock. I do miss Jon though, nothing can ever replace the magic that he and Arin produced for that show.

Yeah. I actually prefer what it is now to what it was, but that's just because Danny's the chillest motherfucker on the planet.

Danny is the best, Ross is only alright during Point and Clicks. But seriously, I like Danny more than anyone else on that show.

Goddamnit, do we ever disagree on anything? Besides whose eyes are the sexiest?

I was going to go to sleep but now there's a massive thunderstorm rolling through, and now I'm too anxious to sleep.

Danny's pretty cool. He's no Jon, though. I came for Jon and stayed for Jon.
Even though I got pretty tired of both of them by the end. Glad he went back to making reviews.

360pages

Well, windows, that took more than 45 minutes.

So, Aaron, have you decided what you're actually going to write for writing month.

So, Aaron, have you decided what you're actually going to write for writing month.

Been super busy and will be until Tuesday, so I haven't had a chance to work on anything.. I'll work on stuff, but I'm probably going to do something fun and dumb since that's what'll keep me motivated to keep writing.

I'll post what my plans are when they're in motion.

Danny is the best, Ross is only alright during Point and Clicks. But seriously, I like Danny more than anyone else on that show.

Ross is good as comical fodder. Also, if you're still following them, they put out a video on some Cricket game today and the Australian
criminal
really came out.

Did you know Danny sang one of the Power Ranger themes? That shit blew my mind.

We blood borthers, yo we one and the same! And obviously its my eyes. Arctic Wolf Blue is their official color. How sexy is that?

That's sick hype, but sometimes sexy isn't flashy. It's deep, persuasive, a feeling that starts in your chest and travels... elsewhere.

How do I find my first post?

I dunno guys. I feel like a changed man. I've like had a really good conversation with some people in real life and like, man. I haven't had a good talk about shit that's happened in my life and other people's in years. I feel super chill and content with life. I dunno, this is a weird feeling. I feel weird. Weirddddd. Or this could be the angst of a 19 year old who thinks everything I've done until now was immature and not not worth talking about. I feel somber.

This feels like this could be an OT topic but fuck making topics and this place is a place of discussion of weird shit.

So ermmm guys, about that... oh hey new shitstorm. I'm gonna go watch it now. It's only 5am, the clocks went back tonight so actually I've been up a whole extra hour.

I feel weird, help.

Edit: here's a picture of Omi Gibson cosplaying as my ultimate waifu

so guys i recently went to my powerup rewards pro account and found out i have over 15kpts
does the 15$ off any item work on PSN cards?
cause i want to buy Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Tuesday digitally as im not paying extra if i cant help it for the Limited Edition

I feel weird, help.

Everyone goes through that weird in between state, 19 is common for it, too, since you're not really a kid, not really an adult, but aren't old enough to do a lot of adult stuff, so people feel lost and weird. Just do what you're doing, do the things that make you happy and keep on keepin' on.

Sorry that's the most general response ever, but really, there's not much I can say. Growing up is a weird thing.

Not for me, though, I was born an old man. Like Benjamin Button, except I never got younger.

Everyone goes through that weird in between state, 19 is common for it, too, since you're not really a kid, not really an adult, but aren't old enough to do a lot of adult stuff, so people feel lost and weird. Just do what you're doing, do the things that make you happy and keep on keepin' on.

Sorry that's the most general response ever, but really, there's not much I can say. Growing up is a weird thing.

Not for me, though, I was born an old man. Like Benjamin Button, except I never got younger.

or be gifted or cursed with youth like me
im 24 and when ive shaved i look like a teenager still

360pages

So, I decided to change the female lead from a Vampire into a Monster/ Vampire like creature. She is a decedent of Elizabeth Bathory who was a blood drinking dragon (At least in this story,) Who went to the down to find a Vampire that caused an event that needs to be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom