• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna distract myself from naruhina by watching the best anime movie ever...gintama be forever yorozuya...that shit hits harder than anything...

Dope as fuck yo. Lizards are the shit. Names? They better be good.

Charmander (She's still a baby, really), and Politoed. Girlfriend suggested, Glitch approved.

I wish I could get a pet. The only one allowed in the dorms are fish.

Fish are stupid.

x3vToau.jpg

Seriously fish are godtier. What are you even huffing?

Shackzam

For some reason I have this weird phobia about picking up animals. I just feel really uncomfortable doing it, I have two cats and I never pick them up.

Seems like a pettable Cthulhu-spawn.

Accurate. Most are intelligent enough to recognize common owners/caretakers and respond to them much like a cat or dog would.

Watched the latest episode of Korra,
why the fuck is it that only the designated "good guys" and "oppressed people" seem to notice how bad Kuviera is? Like honestly it took 3 years of her shit and Bolin is only just coming around to the "it might be a bad idea" portion.

Also Zhu Lee why u do dis.

croten

For some reason I have this weird phobia about picking up animals. I just feel really uncomfortable doing it, I have two cats and I never pick them up.

I have a phobia of some insects. The bigger and creepier the worse. Spiders make me want to vomit

Doesn't sound that weird. I'm the opposite and will pick up an animal if I can/have to, but having a fear of that doesn't sound that weird. Heck, I've held the snakes and baby gator that were sort of the class pet in one of my senior classes. I've even let the snake slither around my neck, he would love to sleep there curled up like a scarf.

FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU TO HELL.

That "I don't like Zelda" thread sure turned into something.

Not into bugs/arachnids, but that looks sick. What's it called?

Those kind of threads are just bait for all the people who hate the game to post why that game is shit. There's been like 3 wonderful 101 hate threads in the last two months.

Those kind of threads are just bait for all the people who hate the game to post why that game is shit. There's been like 3 wonderful 101 hate threads in the last two months.

Yep. Although, I'm mostly referring to everyone arguing about my use of the "I don't like thing" comic.

Peacock spider, Maratus volans.

They're fucking tiny adorable little spiders.

Damn, that's tiny. It could probably crawl inside your ear.

Why can I handle every other animal that creeps people out, but bugs destroy me.

That sounds like a challenge.

Eunice aphroditois, bobbit worm. Averages 1 meter in length, sits in the mud until something it wants to eat comes by. It's like if Scolopendra was real.

Now they're Nova approved as well!

Also that's not a fish. God tier, sure, but not fish.

Simply for the reactionimage purposes.

Xiraiya

Listening to Woolie, Matt and Liam go on about reviewers being dismissive of Korra and not giving it a fair try and all that, I just want to point out that while that is unfortunate. Those guys do the exact same thing, not really frequently, but more than occasionally.

croten

Listening to Woolie, Matt and Liam go on about reviewers being dismissive of Korra and not giving it a fair try and all that, I just want to point out that while that is unfortunate. Those guys do the exact same thing, not really frequently, but more than occasionally.

I dunno, they ave Beyond two souls more of a chance than I would have.

Anyway here is a picture of one of my cats

Squishy3

The grand finale has to be PT, there's no way it isn't PT. On the podcast this week they mentioned two other LPs ready to go, guessing one will be Matt and Pat finishing Bug Island, no idea what the other one could be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom