• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

*Glares*
Among the Sleep seems like such an amazing concept. I doubt I'll finish before midnight but FUCK IT, I'LL RUN THIS SHIT ALL NIGHT.

image.php

Inb4 you give up and not finish it in one sitting.

I would change the background, the change the transparency color.

Spoiler alert -
It didn't work.

I could see it didn't work.
So, what did you do right this time?

Tomorrow morning I begin my flight to a new state, and with it a new home. It's also my first time traveling by myself, so I'm fairly nervous about it. Wish me luck Frienders, on this night of spoopiness and lewd images.

Going to the beast coast I hope.

Remember when you land to drop your shield. The ladies love that sort of thing.

Agent York

Neo Member
Take care agent york! Make sure you talk to Zach about movies while traveling! You and Zach will have tons of fun in the new town trying to find the identity of the rain coat killer
Naw man, I've gotta find that weird Eldritch Dalmation that Gabe Newell had with him. Them Red Trees ain't gonna stop themselves!
I find it ironic though that I'm moving towards the East Coast, and that's where Old Zach went in the weird epilogue after the Director's Cut.

Zenfalcia

Naw man, I've gotta find that weird Eldritch Dalmation that Gabe Newell had with him. Them Red Trees ain't gonna stop themselves!
I find it ironic though that I'm moving towards the East Coast, and that's where Old Zach went in the weird epilogue after the Director's Cut.

Nice, which state?

But what am I going to do with a gun? Look at it?

I'm a cook, not a fighter.

Shoot the animals outside and then cook them. Just like liam would've done.

But what am I going to do with a gun? Look at it?

I'm a cook, not a fighter.

Magic.
I used the magic wand to delete the background. At first, I didn't know how exactly I deleted the background, but now I seem to have this down.

that never stopped Steven Seagal,
tumblr_inline_n8zru6itaU1qa4r8i.jpg

Man, fuck Steven Seagal

Agent York

Neo Member
Going to the beast coast I hope.

Remember when you land to drop your shield. The ladies love that sort of thing.
Kentucky specifically. Also two-handed Dark Crypt Blacksword all day.
Be sure to stock up on healing items. Good luck!
I always keep a case of The Pickles brand Pickles on me!
I'm turning into the Agent York who comments on the Youtube vids, help...
Whoa, hey good luck!
I guess you could say that you are wishing me... good will

Kentucky specifically. Also two-handed Dark Crypt Blacksword all day.

I guess you could say that you are wishing me... good will

1. I was born in Kentucky. Fort Knox, to be specific.

I actually remember nothing about Kentucky.
Stay away from Cincinnati.

2. Dark Crypt Blacksword rocks. Muscle Dexers are fucking monsters.

3. That pun was too far.

Housemates are throwing a party and I'm just playing Siren in my room

I hung out at my local watering hole, then went back to my house and played some COD with my casual gaming buddies. Uneventful really.

But aw yeah! I just bought Siren too! $8.00 on US Psn. First time I'm seen it for less than $40, though I haven't been playing that close of attention.

I hung out at my local watering hole, then went back to my house and played some COD with my casual gaming buddies. Uneventful really.

But aw yeah! I just bought Siren too! $8.00 on US Psn. First time I'm seen it for less than $40, though I haven't been playing that close of attention.

Different Siren.

I've got both the one for PS3 and the one for PS2. I was playing the latter.

And I say "was" because that game is obtuse like you wouldn't fucking believe. Timelines and shit.

Agent York

Neo Member
1. I was born in Kentucky. Fort Knox, to be specific.

I actually remember nothing about Kentucky.
Stay away from Cincinnati.

2. Dark Crypt Blacksword rocks. Muscle Dexers are fucking monsters.

3. That pun was too far.
Wow, I'm actually specifically moving to Fort Knox
spoopiness intensifies
. And yeah, once you start getting to a decent enough Int + Faith lvl, AND imbue it with Dark, the damage that thing does is inhuman... except when you meet an enemy that highly resists it, then I gotta break out the +5 Lightning Pursuer Sword.

Rin is <3

Fort Knox, as stated above.

Hey! Guess where I live?

It's... Something.

Seriously though, what part of Kentucky York? I'm up in Northern KY where I'm near, but 30 minutes away from Cincy.

My grandparents live in Northern KY, about 20 min from Cincy. I can't remember what town, though.

Like I said, I was born on Fort Knox.

Wow, I'm actually specifically moving to Fort Knox
spoopiness intensifies
. And yeah, once you start getting to a decent enough Int + Faith lvl, AND imbue it with Dark, the damage that thing does is inhuman... except when you meet an enemy that highly resists it, then I gotta break out the +5 Lightning Pursuer Sword.

Whoa, you Army?

Yeah, on my latest casual build, I'm running a hex dex route, with the Fume Sword. Fucking beastly. For anything that resist, they can eat my Claymore.

Wow, I'm actually specifically moving to Fort Knox.
I wish I could offer you more advice, but Northern KY is pretty different compared to the rest of the state. Based on my few times down south, just make sure you've got a solid internet connection.

You're in Plague country now, son.
My grandparents live in Northern KY, about 20 min from Cincy. I can't remember what town, though.

Like I said, I was born on Fort Knox.
I'm gonna go say hi to your grandparents. :p I'm born and raised in Northern KY.

Different Siren.

I've got both the one for PS3 and the one for PS2. I was playing the latter.

And I say "was" because that game is obtuse like you wouldn't fucking believe. Timelines and shit.

Huh. I'm going to find out as soon as it's done loading, but just for the sake of asking, what do you think of Blood Curse though? Good game? Am I about to regret a purchase?

Zenfalcia

Sad thing is, I've reduced my soda consumption ALOT compared to what I drink now. This is my last splurge weekend actually.

Thanksgiving not included.

I drink too much soda.
Once a day, isn't too bad but still.

Last splurge until christmas.
Thanksgiving is so included.

Alfebit

Banned
Just finished the PT video. Even just watching that game is terrifying. I love that Matt kept trying to get Woolie to say "Bitch nigga ghost" again.

Tomorrow morning I begin my flight to a new state, and with it a new home. It's also my first time traveling by myself, so I'm fairly nervous about it. Wish me luck Frienders, on this night of spoopiness and lewd images.

Super late on this but good luck, friender.

Huh. I'm going to find out as soon as it's done loading, but just for the sake of asking, what do you think of Blood Curse though? Good game? Am I about to regret a purchase?

It's much better to play than the PS2 version as you can maintain multiple sightjacks to keep tabs on enemies. The story is also a bit more linear as the game lets you know when and where you have to do something to unlock alternate paths.

It's good horror game, I don't regret either of my purchases

NANO MACHINES, SON. more info on Ritsuko is good, I want more information on characters

Episode 14 seems to be a recap, do they add anything more or is it safe to skip?

There's people commenting on the New Flesh video that are offended that they made an AC creepy pasta. This is wonderful. Like, the greatest halloween gift Zaibatsu could have given us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom