• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

I used to ask for these a lot. Also FUCKING POP ROCKS ARE STILL THE BEST.

Man fuck companies muting shit.

I've never seen that. I'm guessing it's like a lolipop you lick and then dunk in the little cup full of other candy? I've seen/had that before.

I dunno man. Nerds and other candies are pretty good. I don't like the popping sensation to eat regularly. Once in a while it's good. Sour candies.. mm.. also sour chewy candy..

I'd understand if people were trying to make money off of it. Ah well.. It's understandable, since they want people buying the music and not just listening it off the internet. I can just buy it from a local anime music store.

Here's a cover of the music i was trying to find if anyone cares. It's a decent cover.. It's good without and with lyrics.

360pages

I will probably write about 300 more words before stopping for the night. It's pretty easy to write a lot when you have a goal.

Shackzam

Got back from hanging out with friends at a local gaming lounge. I was Mr Rogers and was bodying everyone in all of the video game contests.

Well shit, I'll have to go back to playing Warframe. They gave those ninjas jetpacks and flying segments (60fps on Chrome). Rules of Nature goes with everything, btw

This is not a great plan
FCFbarn2009.jpg

360pages

The paranoia of me not getting it done will probably force me to get it done in half the time. Plus, so far it's not too bad of a start.

Usually I have a bad habit of having to close off a chapter, or having to do a lot because I want to get it out so people can read it. Of course as I get further into the story writing a lot is going to get harder and harder.

Alfebit

Banned
Welp, it's after midnight which means it's no longer October. So goodbye SkeleKorra, I will miss you. Time to go back to regular Korra.

Sour candies.. mm.. also sour chewy candy.
Yo war heads and war head sprays
I was Mr Rogers and was bodying everyone in all of the video game contests.
I can get behind this
Well shit, I'll have to go back to playing Warframe. They gave those ninjas jetpacks and flying segments (60fps on Chrome). Rules of Nature goes with everything, btw
This may have made me want to check it out.
I think I really love Kill La Kill because at its heart it's Kamina fighting Vergil but they're both hot
Christ, that's a fucking description alright
Welp, it's after midnight which means it's no longer October. So goodbye SkeleKorra, I will miss you. Time to go back to regular Korra.
Yes, regular in every way
Also I'm out guys, hopefully math class isn't shit tomorrow/today

Zenfalcia

I swear. One of these days I'm gonna gain enough muscle mass and cosplay as takamura and shit talk everyone I meet and be lewd to the ladies and give them dat real DurstyRoll.

Someday.. Post pics when you do.

Ah yes.. Regular kora, with her regular outfit. Her regular outfit of clown nose, with colourful hat and colourful shirt/outfit.

Yo war heads and war head sprays

Never had war heads or sprays.. or even know what they are...

Mr.Towel

yo it's four in the morning and I can't fall back asleep and I have to get up for work at eight but I don't care cuz I finally get to Bayonetta 2 it up after work.

Anything super interesting happen in BestGAF? I saw PT and the FNF.

So Kojima and Del Toro plan to make the most obtuse and non-combative game ever?

Since we love being off topic. Yay new Demolition D video!

Man no wonder why I dropped Aldnoah.Zero for Kamen Rider Gaim. The first episode of Aldnoah felt too crammed with world building and after watching the first battle, it didn't feel as good as I thought. After that battle I seriously thought the series couldn't drag on after they
saw the princess was alive.
I think my final breaking point was when the
shooty guy from the ending spoilers pointed a gun a one of the rebellion. Then the rebel looked at him and said something along the lines of "put that down, you might shoot someone with that" before getting shot.
Man those ending spoilers tho. I'm glad I watched Gaim over that.

Rizzi

Do any of you guys collect Pop figures? I bought one I was missing today. Now I have a list of others that I want. It is a large list.
I feel like I fell in a bit of a hole here.

Do any of you guys collect Pop figures? I bought one I was missing today. Now I have a list of others that I want. It is a large list.
I feel like I fell in a bit of a hole here.

Just the BMO one. That's an adorable figure. I need to get the Sharknado one because reasons.

Oberon

Banned
doing it wrong I see

I assume school/work got in the way?

Pretty much,

But I just found out how to change weapons in bayo 1!
Holly Molly! This changes EVERYTHING! The katana is so cool, and I can't believe that
Raidens charging slice move is actually from bayonetta!

Pretty much,

Holly Molly! This changes EVERYTHING! The katana is so cool, and I can't believe that

Bayo is truly a master of the sword. Hold down the lock-on button with the katana out. You get to fire a giant laser once your summoning circle completes.

Totally usesless in an actual fight but it looks and sounds amazing.

Oberon

Banned
Bayo is truly a master of the sword. Hold down the lock-on button with the katana out. You get to fire a giant laser once your summoning circle completes.

Totally usesless in an actual fight but it looks and sounds amazing.

I just died after doing it in battle, but it looks soooo coooool.
Totally worth it!

Gamer Y

Pretty much,

Not that bad, I realized about halfway through Bayo2 you could switch to a different set with the push of a button.

Oberon

Banned
Not that bad, I realized about halfway through Bayo2 you could switch to a different set with the push of a button.

I didn't even find it by myself! I looked in the manual...
By the way, are you new here? Did see you before, then again, I am not that active as I use to be,
Anyway, here are the usual questions:
Your waifu?
Favorite Anime/manga
Favorite Video game series
Hometown or life?

Gamer Y

I didn't even find it by myself! I looked in the manual...
By the way, are you new here? Did see you before, then again, I am not that active as I use to be,
Anyway, here are the usual questions:
Your waifu?
Favorite Anime/manga
Favorite Video game series
Hometown or life?
Not really, I just post on occasion, I usually just watch from the shadows...

Hard to say.
Kill la Kill/ Getbackers
Dark Souls
Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom