• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my, are they finally going to tell me about Rei? I'm looking forward to that. Ritsuko's line about not knowing whatever until you are ruined was probably a mistranslation but it looked awesome but I think I totally got spoiled on something when trying to find the original sentence

Zenfalcia

I already read it as rustle, and I don't even watch wrestling.

What about reading friends as frienders?

oh my, are they finally going to tell me about Rei? I'm looking forward to that. Ritsuko's line about not knowing whatever until you are ruined was probably a mistranslation but it looked awesome but I think I totally got spoiled on something when trying to find the original sentence

Dude.. why would you do that.. do that after you're done..

Zenfalcia

8/10. Would be spooped again. Now I get to sleep.

Yaaay.

inb4 you don't sleep.

That I haven't, though I tend to replace the word dude with duder (comes with being a Giant Bomb fan for many years).

Eventually more and more words will get changed. To a point where you type out all the wrong words. Example: Typing manga instead of manage. My friend has this problem, I find it hilarious.

This is hilarious.
"At the Smackdown taping, the show started off with Big Show in the ring. He got on the microphone and told the fans that Daniel Bryan would need another surgery, and asked them do to the YES chant so that they could film it and send it to Bryan as a "get well soon" type of thing.
As it turns out...this wasn't why they did it. Smackdown opened tonight with Vince's announcement of the WWE Network's "Free November" thing (and they bothered to pipe in cheers and have Eden/Vince do voice overs [with bad echo effects] to make it sound like it actually happened at the show) and then they showed the crowd doing the YES chants (with the video of Vince edited onto the titantron).
Basically, WWE used Bryan and his injury to get the crowd to cheer and chant so that they could just use it to make it look like they were reacting to Vince's announcement about the Network."

It's much better to play than the PS2 version as you can maintain multiple sightjacks to keep tabs on enemies. The story is also a bit more linear as the game lets you know when and where you have to do something to unlock alternate paths.

It's good horror game, I don't regret either of my purchases

Good to know. I've heard as much, and it seemed good when the best friends played it. However, it's too late tonight, I'll have to get my first taste of the bloodening on the even spookier date of NOVEMBER 1st!

Honestly, I just realized the Best Friends hyped me up for that during the first shitstorm and I'm only just now getting around to it. I'm a king of procrastination.

Good to know. I've heard as much, and it seemed good when the best friends played it. However, it's too late tonight, I'll have to get my first taste of the bloodening on the even spookier date of NOVEMBER 1st!

Honestly, I just realized the Best Friends hyped me up for that during the first shitstorm and I'm only just now getting around to it. I'm a king of procrastination.

I'm pretty sure I found the PS2 game first and Blood Curse was one of the first games I purchased for my PS3. I don't remember the reason why I looked for Siren in the first place.

Loco4Coco

This is hilarious.

13638791171078637024.GIF

...so even though I had no trick or treaters come by this evening (the apartment doesn't make it easy for them since it's private), the thought of just buying candy for myself to eat all day never occurred to me.

Would it still be even worth doing if I just get some while grocery shopping tomorrow morning?

Man, this month sure has been interesting between the shitstorm, playing Alien Isolation, and skeletons looking back on it.

Zenfalcia

...so even though I had no trick or treaters come by this evening (the apartment doesn't make it easy for them since it's private), the thought of just buying candy for myself to eat all day never occurred to me.

Would it still be even worth doing if I just get some while grocery shopping tomorrow morning?

Man, this month sure has been interesting between the shitstorm, playing Alien Isolation, and skeletons looking back on it.

Just be an adult and buy cheap candy for yourself tomorrow, and pretend you went out and got candy.

Rei getting more even mysterious, I hope this actually has a pay off. more Misato back story and development is always good. Penguin doesn't give a fuck about awkward forced kissing, but he'll look at Shinji's dick if he gets the chance you gotta keep an eye on him

What about reading friends as frienders?

Dude.. why would you do that.. do that after you're done..

It's fineeeee

360pages

2000 words in about 2 hours. Not bad, I'll probably continue throughout tomorrow, adding 400-500 words here or there.

Since I have a basic outline, and all I have to worry about doing is typing and not getting any reviews, I might actually get done the 50000 word challenge.

Zenfalcia

Rei getting more even mysterious, I hope this actually has a pay off. more Misato back story and development is always good. Penguin doesn't give a fuck about awkward forced kissing, but he'll look at Shinji's dick if he gets the chance you gotta keep an eye on him

It's fineeeee

Maybe there will be maybe there won't be whooo knowwss..

Is it fine? What did you think you spoiled yourself about?

This. Also that Animal Crossing short was super cool. I was expecting Plague

I love being an "adult", having money makes things easier. Like instead of begging for candy, i get candy i like and then eat it all.

Maybe there will be maybe there won't be whooo knowwss..

Is it fine? What did you think you spoiled yourself about?
Shinji's mom being absorbed in an EVA, Ritsuko hints that someone has been absorbed by a unit while Shinji is in Unit 00 and the wiki for the episode that I looked at just flat out said it was his mother. And the next episode Shinji and his dad go to her grave.
The worst part is I didn't even find the line I was looking for.

2000 words in about 2 hours. Not bad, I'll probably continue throughout tomorrow, adding 400-500 words here or there.

Since I have a basic outline, and all I have to worry about doing is typing and not getting any reviews, I might actually get done the 50000 word challenge.
Make sure you go for getting it done and length. They give you time to polish it afterward.
I love being an "adult", having money makes things easier. Like instead of begging for candy, i get candy i like and then eat it all.
You can do anything you want

Zenfalcia

This is also my response to being awake.
(Not really I remembered I had to do a thing)

Speaking of chocolate or candy. What's everyone's favourite

Are you sure you had something to do?

Shinji's mom being absorbed in an EVA, Ritsuko hints that someone has been absorbed by a unit while Shinji is in Unit 00 and the wiki for the episode that I looked at just flat out said it was his mother. And the next episode Shinji and his dad go to her grave.
The worst part is I didn't even find the line I was looking for.

I hope you learned something important from this lesson. Never look up stuff when you're watching something. Not even art.

I can throw it on the ground!!!

KICK BACK!

Have you entered as well, because we could become writing buddies (There is an option for that actually)
I did a few years ago but I'm bad at getting things done.

Speaking of chocolate or candy. What's everyone's favourite

I hope you learned something important from this lesson. Never look up stuff when you're watching something. Not even art.
I like chocolate. Also this, I got shit spoiled from looking up fucking music and shit from OTHER games
Come on gat serias.
KICK BACK!
POWAH GUYSAH

I made it through P4G a year after it came out unspoiled on everything, I still haven't been spoiled on Dangit Ron Paul I know how to avoid spoilers, I just don't really care that much in this case.

Zenfalcia

I like chocolate. Also this, I got shit spoiled from looking up fucking music and shit from OTHER games
POWAH GUYSAH

Good job. How did that even happen?

Chocolate is good. Except white, screw white. It tastes too sweet by itself. Mixed with others it's good.

RISING TAKUL

I made it through P4G a year after it came out unspoiled on everything, I still haven't been spoiled on Dangit Ron Paul I know how to avoid spoilers, I just don't really care that much in this case.

I can change that for dangat run pull. ;)
I guess not. Well, at least it wasn't too major..
it was kinda big since the mom thing was only implied early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom