• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo94

For what reasons?

One I have here.
Two Used to go on there a lot as a youngin but the negativity and bad attitude just pushed me away.
Three When there are people that are genuinely afraid of your site/people on your site then it is a little creepy to me.

yadxcj.png

Alright guys, who's the one who shilled too hard.

*Looks at open 4chan tabs*
*Shrugs*
I know it doesn't bother everyone, but I think every other site does the things 4chan does better. Here for Game discussion, Tumblr for art dumps, etc. it's not worth the community for me.
I've used 4Chan for lewdness but that's really all I've found it useful for. Even then there's better sites.

Zenfalcia

Its the biggest cesspool on the internet?

Nah... It depends on the board.

One I have here.
Two Used to go on there a lot as a youngin but the negativity and bad attitude just pushed me away.
Three When there are people that are genuinely afraid of your site/people on your site then it is a little creepy to me.

True. It's not too bad if you're looking for specific things. It has some bad stigma around it, it's not exactly prideful to tell people you browse 4chan.

*Looks at open 4chan tabs*
*Shrugs*

Fantastic. Are the tabs on any unmentionable boards?

Edit: Just 'cause 2.

I always feel a little twinge of disappointment followed by a massive surge of relief when I see that I'm not in the top 5. Then I feel unfulfilled.

I know it doesn't bother everyone, but I think every other site does the things 4chan does better. Here for Game discussion, Tumblr for art dumps, etc. it's not worth the community for me.
I've used 4Chan for lewdness but that's really all I've found it useful for. Even then there's better sites.

The only thing I miss on 4chan is hovering to see who replied to who.

I know it doesn't bother everyone, but it think every other site does the things 4chan does better. Here for Game discussion, Tumblr for art dumps, etc. it's not worth the community for me.

Eh, I like the reality of 4chan. Neogaf OT is fine, but I avoid gaming for the most part. These are the only two sites I regular for discussion.

alright time for some hotdogs and maccaroni while watching D4 and Bayo 2 on Two Best Friends play
do to my innate ability of selective memory i can just forget whatever i see in the Bayo vid in time for Christmas

The only thing I miss on 4chan is hovering to see who replied to who.
I actually would like that feature, but it'd make posts a bit more of a popularity contest.
I always feel a little twinge of disappointment followed by a massive surge of relief when I see that I'm not in the top 5. Then I feel unfulfilled.
Early on you were beating me in this thread. You tapered off.

JoJo94

True. It's not too bad if you're looking for specific things. It has some bad stigma around it, it's not exactly prideful to tell people you browse 4chan.

Yeah every now and then I know there are pretty good threads. But for the most part it makes me a bit uncomfortable knowing the history of some people who post there. Plus having friends in real life who aren't the most...sane...who love 4chan.

Only time I've ever been on 4chan was when somebody posted one of my videos there and people were very upset with me for making those anime club videos.

Great. Taken literally, your phrasing is hilarious.
Is it really that bad?
/r9k/ is like, Wizardchan lite.

It's pretty bad.
/pol/ is somehow worse.

Yeah, 4chan is pretty much terrible. I don't know how anyone could defend it. Doesn't stop me from lurking it for shits and giggles.

Yep. I acknowledge that the site it fucking horrible, and the community is toxic, but I still keep it open, daily.

That second one was actually a legit question since I tried it earlier and there were a lot of inputs lol

M+K always. Aiming and shooting is so much easier with the mouse, and it makes movement so much easier when you can snap the camera around in the direction you want to go.

All you really need to use is WASD+1234 for movement and abilities, F to change weapons, shift to run, space to jump, and standard shooter controls on the mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom