• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo94

That's sad to hear for him. Losing touch with the creepy people from highschool is a benefit to going to college though, you're right. The ones that

Yeah the only bad part is that I have lost touch with a lot of my real friends so every now and then I just get really depressed and crawl into a corner...

How? Some hard core stuff must've happened.

Honestly, I don't know. He just kind of disappeared one day, and when he came back just started on the drugs, and selling them.

Zenfalcia

Hey I like my waifu
s
10a.jpg

Zenfalcia

Yeah the only bad part is that I have lost touch with a lot of my real friends so every now and then I just get really depressed and crawl into a corner...

Honestly, I don't know. He just kind of disappeared one day, and when he came back just started on the drugs, and selling them.

We're real and better than friends! We have two more letters!
terrible joke on the word friender

Unless he was secretly super hard core and only came out recently.

Anyone remember the xbox 360's midgame mp3 playback feature? My playlist for the entirety of Borderlands 1 was Ain't No Rest for the Wicked, Don't Look Back In Anger, Human, and My Name Is Jonas

Yeah... I don't know... I kinda liked the old Binding of Isaac Soundtrack better than the Rebirth one. There were so many catchy songs in the old game and this one... Well... It just seems kinda meh to me. The only real catchy tune is the title song that plays in the main menu for me. :p

I think we found our OT7 name.

Works for me. Goodwil, write this shit down.

Yeah... I don't know... I kinda liked the old Binding of Isaac Soundtrack better than the Rebirth one. There were so many catchy songs in the old game and this one... Well... It just seems kinda meh to me. The only real catchy tune is the title song that plays in the main menu for me. :p

Too lazy to re-write

It's not as good as the original soundtrack, but it's still pretty good. Very atmospheric.

Okingjrr

just sent some fanmail in, fingers crossed that it gets read on air.
You should send in your mail on sunday/monday, that way it's recent and Woolie can see it along with the other recently received mail.
I sent in a question on a monday, at maybe 4PM EST and it got read on the air on the podcast recorded that day.

That's not how you say DMC4 Dante
Yeah Nicalis has a bad habit of fucking up OSTs for game they remake

JoJo94

The only episode I remember is the one where the creeper tries to get nudes of the kid. They showed that to us in elementary school.

...wow...uhm...fun???

We never had that in our school...instead we had a yearly program that tough us about safe sex, and STDs...it didn't help a lot of people in terms of pregnancy...

...wow...uhm...fun???

We never had that in our school...instead we had a yearly program that tough us about safe sex, and STDs...it didn't help a lot of people in terms of pregnancy...

It was to teach us about STRANGER DANGER. The actual show was just a generic family sitcom.

We also had all that stuff that you mentioned.

I went to a christian school where they taught us that having sexual feelings and masturbation were sinful/get me sent to hell.

When I went to public high school, I learned some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom