• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you will about ST, but the music is super kick ass.
That goes for Skyward Sword too :eek:
PH you can get some enjoyement out of it.
My story behind PH is that somebody stole my OG Huge DS with PH still in it when I was younger, before I beat it. I later got a DS lite for Christmas and re-bought PH. For some reason. It's one of the games I've bought several times.

I always wanted to play that multiplayer mode all the time. Weirdly enough nobody was playing it :p

Also since all your progression on ST is based on whether your DS mic works (mine barely did), it's possible to not be able to progress at all. Sucked so much

milosevski_super_metroid_chow.jpg

Love it

Zenfalcia

Why the fuck is he doing that!?

Did people decoded to go back to earlier avatars for some raisin?

I like how everyone is so quirky. It's great since it makes everyone and each moment memorable.

I dont know the raison maybe it's documented in the 400 posts i havent read yet.

JoJo94

People are using their old avatar for some raisin orange other. I don't get it.

Yeah apearantly I miss a lot of stuff that happens walnut on my computer, and in while I am in class

I like how everyone is so quirky. It's great since it makes everyone and each moment memorable.

I dont know the raison maybe it's documented in the 400 posts i havent read yet.

DOn't worry no one catches up anymore...maybe.

we went lewd again, its all mrgoodwills fault

God damnit Goodwill

Alfebit

Banned
Wow Muramasa Rebirth is so polite. It starts by asking me to "please press x". Too many games these days don't have any manners always just telling you to do things without a simple please.

I really can't handle the description of the Dragonslayer.
You luv it for reals
Thanks mrgoodwil-bama!
we went lewd again, its all mrgoodwills fault
Better than Naruto, you know it!
I do.
I have and always will. I skim more than read nowadays though.
Wow Muramasa Rebirth is so polite. It starts by asking me to "please press x". Too many games these days don't have any manners always just telling you to do things without a simple please.
I'm really excite to play that. I want my Vita now :(

Xiraiya

Pat and Liam confirmed for liking "In the database". It gets everyone, it took me like 15 episodes to realize that song is fantastic and catchy.

I'm still kinda disappointed that we didn't go with the Frienders gang war. I had my story all planned out. While you guys were fighting over the land I was going to pull a massive heel turn and rule the seas.

rough prototype of my planned avatar, chop out the head and make it 100x120 and magically the shitty job doesn't look as shitty

Yeah apearantly I miss a lot of stuff that happens walnut on my computer, and in while I am in class

DOn't worry no one catches up anymore...maybe.

God damnit Goodwill

I do...

Zenfalcia

Better than Naruto

I have and always will. I skim more than read nowadays though.

I believe it.

If you're not up to date with the bestgaf lore you're doing something wrong!

On another note, mrgoodwil is destroying everyone in terms of posts and i got back to the career of shamecar co-pilot.

Zenfalcia

I'm still kinda disappointed that we didn't go with the Frienders gang war. I had my story all planned out. While you guys were fighting over the land I was going to pull a massive heel turn and rule the seas.

rough prototype of my planned avatar, chop out the head and make it 100x120 and magically the shitty job doesn't look as shitty

I do...

Gangwars like the ninja clan wars? Complete with team headbands and all?

With some quick cropping you can make it work easily.

Good job sir. ;_;7

Fanfic/10

Tj7Jtk1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom