• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
1UCxC2m.jpg

Read the code

Squishy3

"GTA V uses DRM on top of Steamworks called Denuvo"

"Denuvo is the new company formed from a management buyout of the Sony DADC DigitalWorks team, the team that developed best-of-breed copy protection systems like SecuROM for games and Screen Pass for movies"

welp fuck them then

"Denuvo is the new company formed from a management buyout of the Sony DADC DigitalWorks team, the team that developed best-of-breed copy protection systems like SecuROM for games and Screen Pass for movies"

welp fuck them then

YARR HARR FIDEL LE DEE

welp fuck them then

A lot of people are going to be taking a trip to their local video game store.

Christ what, is that the entire plot?
It's a poll of people who love Guinness World Records. People make shitty lists like that all the time, that's a super casualized audience. Most probably only have played CoD.

TL;DR
*snicker*
It was poll. 5000 books fans around the world voted. Ridiculous, right? I mean, who still reads Guinness books?
Man I remember checking those out when I ran into them. They were neat
A lot of people are going to be taking a trip to their local video game store.
You have to support their noble cause by buying them to give them more money
its basicly Hiashi going all according to keikaku with having Hinata and Naruto have kids
That's 2much4me to handle

demidar

Eh, there's much spookier Deer in nature. Like those Deer that live in an area where the local grass and flora is low in the nutrients that their bodies need, so they supplement their diets by stomping birds to death and eating their heads.

Damn nature, you scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom