• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought that Ippo was out of high school for some reason. After the people talk behind his back, I thought it was a good way to sympathize with Ippo which was certainly interesting. Man those bullies were assholes tho. I can somewhat understand Ippo still smelling like worms due to the access of public baths, but wouldn't the bathes still be open after he finishes working? Do fishing worms really smell that bad you can't bathe it away? Takamura always seems to steal the show. I really like how he stole the bullies' stuff and near the end of the episode he tells Ippo to do it if he wants to become a pro boxer. Takamura seems to take his devotion to boxing seriously. By the end of the episode he extremely stresses to Ippo that you can't just have raw power to win a boxing match and I guess will teach him how to work hard into achieving his goal. After all Ippo had just watched some Boxing and read some magazines, so he shouldn't have a feel in actual boxing right?

I wish I could start ippo for the first time again :(

tumblr_nen44jWSOl1td0qmzo1_500.jpg

Best Friend Avatars/Buttons/Stickers/Whatever

Work in Progress since I haven't done anything Best Friends Related in a while.

But Do you guys prefer the hair to be a solid shape like Pat, or lines Like Matt. ALso need to work on Liam's of course since he's just blue eyes, and may need some color adjustments.

Yo these are pretty sick!

So.. Toy Story 4 Announced..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=927898

ugh damn it hollywood.

I'll just pretend it doesn't exist like I always do with completely unnecessary sequels.

tumblr_nen44jWSOl1td0qmzo1_500.jpg

Best Friend Avatars/Buttons/Stickers/Whatever

Work in Progress since I haven't done anything Best Friends Related in a while.

But Do you guys prefer the hair to be a solid shape like Pat, or lines Like Matt. ALso need to work on Liam's of course since he's just blue eyes, and may need some color adjustments.
Amazing/10

(The /10 jokes are still funny to me, dammit!)

360pages

Finally got the water heater in, but the tank sprouted another leak. Going to replace it tomorrow, but the sound of water escaping is going to bother me all night.

Well, I need to hurry up and get to 14000 words tonight.

JoJo94

They should really sell these as stickers tbh.

I really like the round theme with the hair. It fits in with the round designs.

If they did that I would lose my shit...then immediately sue jk.

Oh my God it's a Ghost Liam!
These are really good, I like the solid myself.

It's only cause I don't know how to do his hair!!!

Thanks, and I was a bit torn since the solid fits the theme better, but the lines look more like hair.

Hair is solid shape and facial hair is lines. Basically the same as it is now.

Okay, so technically it could work either way for you. I'll just work on it and see.

Yo these are pretty sick!

Thanks!!!

Amazing/10

(The /10 jokes are still funny to me, dammit!)

Thank you!!!

Shackzam

I actually got introduced to Ippo after my brother caught up to the Manga when it was over 1000 chapters in a few weeks. I've been kinda putting it off since he wasn't so hyped reading it. The SBFC and you guys seems to be super hyped about it, so I gave in to the peer presure.
I was actually introduced to Ippo by TeamSpooky when he was saying that almost all of Dudley's moves were a reference to Hajime no Ippo and I love Didddles, so I had to watch Ippo. Now I fucking love Ippo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom