• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already miss your cool Dinosaur.

Here. Someone Can have it as their Avatar.

h1hvUmo.jpg

Squishy3

Is it too late to submit thread titles? Forgot about it and we need to push the Swery shilling for Best Friends lore

Super Best Friends Thread 7: These shmucks paid Swery to shill their videos

Oh, if you guys wanna play some Smash tonight that's fine too. I think more of you might have it than SG or SFIV on steam.

I'm getting on Skullgirls now. So if anyone wants to join later just get in the steam chat.

Im out right now, but i'll get on when im home for sure.

I'm on such a big Shmup kick right now, I found a PC copy of my favorite Shmup ever, Castle of Shikigami 3! God this game is so good, I might have to do an LP. It's so fucking fun.

Yo if you're all for fighting games, anarchy reigns is super cheap (5 dollars) for ps360.

I have a copy for ps3 and the one time we set up a match, it was a blast!

Let's do that again.

Oh and someone mentioned Mario kart before. It's gathering dust in my room. Let's try for more karting madness.

Zenfalcia

I just realized a thread title about swery shilling for SBF would've made a great thread title. Dammit.

Also, finished my exam 8/10 would probably pass.

Zenfalcia

I want to play good ones, just preferably ones with anime characters. If all the good ones are ship-based then I can deal.

Just find a mod where they replace the ship with a cute anime girl. Then you would play that right?

Edit: speaking of mods, i remember i have anime girls mods for l4d2.. i should play that sometime again.

Xiraiya

in this episode of The Simpsons trying desperately to get attention
"Hey! Remember that other show that Matt made that was way better than The Simpsons? Like us now internet!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHjtlcLuggM

I don't get it, why can't Matt just try a new show, Futurama came out when Simpsons was going down hill so it's not like he doesn't know how to do good shows anymore.

Random but I would actually be all for him doing a show that is basically ripping off every Medieval fantasy thing ever, and base a series on that, that way he can do all kinds of dumb situations because magic and what not.

I don't get it, why can't Matt just try a new show, Futurama came out when Simpsons was going down hill so it's not like he doesn't know how to do good shows anymore.

Random but I would actually be all for him doing a show that is basically ripping off every Medieval fantasy thing ever, and base a series on that, that way he can do all kinds of dumb situations because magic and what not.

money

Oh Blizz I hope you announce something crazy during the opening ceremony this year. Maybe a singleplayer Warcraft game...

its the warcraft film

What about the one that Retsupurae riffed with the guys from Kotaku reviewing an anime girl SHMUP.

Oh, Dok, do you really think that I of all people do not own the Otomedius Excellent Special Edition? Just who do you think you're talking to? I weirdly do not own Death Smiles, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom