• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wishlist:

Wii U Pro Controller
Pro controller to USB adapter
Eyes of Bayonetta
What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions
Build-On Brick Mug
LEGO Cuusoo 21110 Research Institute
Good Smile Metroid: Other M Samus Aran Figma Action Figure

Agent York

Neo Member
5. Negima.
Don't you judge me!
Karate wizards are awesome!
MAXIMUM JUDGING
Naw, I grew up with the series and love dem Karate Wizards. Jack Rakan is da best. Coincidentally it grew up and stopped being about dumb harem bullshit at the same time that I grew out of enjoying that shit. The ending is kind of lackluster, but I can't blame Akamatsu about it, since it was because of Executive Meddling. His publisher was trying to pull the rug out from under him, so he put an abrupt end to the series, leaving it with some blanks that he will probably return to to fill in someday. Can't say much about UQ-Holder, I'm only 14 chapters in.

Xiraiya

The 8bit thing reminds me.

The SNES had some pretty rad music at times like with KI. However, Donkey Kong 2 I think was the game that most consistently amazed me in terms of it's soundtrack, DK games had no right to sound as badass as they did, I loved pretty much every part of DKC2 from the moment the intro played to the credits rolling.

Even though these are remixes, and sound obviously nicer than the SNES, they're about what I would expect these days for them to be.

Encounter In The Abyss
(My favorite)

Bramble Blast
Wasp Hive
Haunted Chase
Enchanted Woods
Castle
Final Battle

The 8bit thing reminds me.

The SNES had some pretty rad music at times like with KI. However, Donkey Kong 2 I think was the game that most consistently amazed me in terms of it's soundtrack, DK games had no right to sound as badass as they did, I loved pretty much every part of DKC2 from the moment the intro played to the credits rolling.

Even though these are remixes, and sound obviously nicer than the SNES, they're about what I would expect these days for them to be.

Encounter In The Abyss
(My favorite)

Bramble Blast
Wasp Hive
Haunted Chase
Enchanted Woods
Castle
Final Battle

Bramble Blast is THAT song. The one that you can play on 10 hours repeat/looping and feel so happy.

Gotta push the OG music:

http://youtu.be/W8zIaaU5i_Q

JoJo94

Well here they are. Did Liam with short hair still a bit unhappy with his but the blue eyes help.

tumblr_neoq96796T1td0qmzo1_1280.png

Alright nerds, my Wii U just got here. I bought it used and there's a couple games installed to the hard drive, but no NNID linked to the console. If I use my NNID for my 3DS, will the games be deleted from the console? Google is being more than less than unhelpful in giving me results.

Alright nerds, my Wii U just got here. I bought it used and there's a couple games installed to the hard drive, but no NNID linked to the console. If I use my NNID for my 3DS, will the games be deleted from the console? Google is being more than less than unhelpful in giving me results.

Only one way to find out. What games could you potentially be "losing"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom