• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found best girl
img000024.png
Does this have the potential to get me as decimated as Aaron was that one time?

So I found best girl

Does this have the potential to get me as decimated as Aaron was that one time?

What time? The time I was banned or one of the money times I said something really creepy? Because the ban was for a watermark and you'll have to be waaay more specific if you mean the latter.

Also, source?

So guys what you think of my final Christmas list
Super Mario 3D World Wii U 32GB Deluxe Console
Hyrule Warriors
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Bayonetta 2
Super Smash Bros
The Wonderful 101
Xenoblade Chronicles

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Super Smash Bros
The Wonderful 101
Xenoblade Chronicles
Get monster hunter 4 ultimate. We need to all the frienders to hunt the woolie kaiju.

Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Super Smash Bros
The Wonderful 101
Xenoblade Chronicles

That looks like a list. I'm struggling with mine, because realistically I'll only be able to afford three games, now 3D World is locked in, but I want both Bayo 2 and 101, but I also want Smash and Mario Kart, so I can't decide if I should get one of each or both Platinum, but if I go one of each then which two?! I've been losing sleep over this shit.

This last episode was essentially a ripoff of an earlier episode though.

I haven't seen the most recent one yet, I'm catching up and it's getting better as I go. I guess I'll see that when I get to it.

Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Super Smash Bros
The Wonderful 101
Xenoblade Chronicles

How? That's like the equivalent of two other titles on the list and hard to get

That looks like a list. I'm struggling with mine, because realistically I'll only be able to afford three games, now 3D World is locked in, but I want both Bayo 2 and 101, but I also want Smash and Mario Kart, so I can't decide if I should get one of each or both Platinum, but if I go one of each then which two?! I've been losing sleep over this shit.

If you go 1:1, go Bayo Smash. Bayo is more recent and you're gonna want to beat ass and do fun Smash shit

Bayo 2 and Smash.

If you go 1:1, go Bayo Smash. Bayo is more recent and you're gonna want to beat ass and do fun Smash shit

My only problem with going Bayo is that from everything I've heard of 101 it sounds like the game was practically made for me in every way. And Smash is more likely because Friender 8-Man Smashes, but I'm a huge Mario Kart fan and that DLC looks incredible! It's so hard to choose!

My only problem with going Bayo is that from everything I've heard of 101 it sounds like the game was practically made for me in every way. And Smash is more likely because Friender 8-Man Smashes, but I'm a huge Mario Kart fan and that DLC looks incredible! It's so hard to choose!

Bayo,101,Smash
wait till later to get Kart when its cheap

SO I'm back from trying Joylancer. DO NOT buy it in early access. It's basically a demo as it is. Fighting enemies is a bit weird, since you can just mash down and attack to get revs without trying. There's also a jump cancel for your attack, but for some reason you can attack out of that, so if you mash attack and jump you can just fly forever.

Amazing concept though. Nero's Sword: The 2D Game. I like the Gameboy aesthetic too.
Smash and Bayo.
Edit: Hm. You made it harder with your other post.

Essentially they used the same plot again.
Sensei is crunched to draw a manga again and people have to pitch in and stay up late to finish it.
Shit was boring. Other than that I agree the show is good.

1/2 of all cowboy bebop episodes are 'No money. Better get a bounty. Whaaat complicaaaations'

Essentially they used the same plot again.
Sensei is crunched to draw a manga again and people have to pitch in and stay up late to finish it.
Shit was boring. Other than that I agree the show is good.

Aww, that sucks. Oh well, hopefully the jokes are at least different. But yeah, fun show and Sensei is obviously best girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom