• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

You wanna know something funny.

Lays pulled this same shit last year, and Canada voted this as the chip because they thought it was funny.

Flavor was discontinued 3 months later because it tasted like ass.

The worst ideas are the most hilarious. It's no good when a proper flavour wins.

damit i need to go to bed
stop posting wierd food that compels me to reply to
also what the fuck is a maple moose?

Ramen for you

uxLxGOh.jpg

ultimax

Well, it's not happening tonight.

Edit: So, are we going into gifs? I wish i could post some i recently found.. except they're all hentai related. At least the animation is great.

Hentai gifs? come on man. who the hell do you think we are?
please post them i'll be your best friend(er) ever

ultimax

Zenfalcia

Nah, I'll just go to sleep. I'm too tired

Sure, i bet that's what everyone else did.. go to sleep.. or leave until we finish this inappropriate topic.

Shit I got counter fixed. now I cant go on GAF for the next year because i have to hide from the shame

C-c-c-c-counter breaker!!!

What shame, don't lie, you are shameless.

I'd love to, well, not sleep, but play a game but this assignment is due today and I gotta get cracking.

Then why are you here.. and why did you ask for that?

demidar

I have two exams this week and a major assignment due next week. (American) Thanksgiving Break can't come soon enough so I can get back to xboning my backlog.

Well I have a presentation, an electronic project and an exam upcoming. I'm not too worried about the exam though, it's the other two things.

Then why are you here.. and why did you ask for that?

I'm quite absent-minded and I would forget later on. This way, I can save it for later. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom