• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you literally materialize a mech made of trombones. Well obviously I can fuck with the electronics by having my crickets match frequency and create a sound that vibrates your mech so hard it destroys the wires. I got sound on my side, bitch. Crickets are actually OP.

I'd match the frequency with my motherfucking trombones and cancel it out. Then I'd create sonic booms destroying all of your crickets.

It runs on fighting spirit and lots air blown into it. I hope you like blowing.

I've had a lot of practice.

No you are either human or car. You ain't a robot
I don't need to be, I still turn into a vehicle.
Is level 14 a decent level to try to go past the 3rd floor?
I've been trying to do the dead men dancing challenge quest. It's beaten me down so hard.. I just need a break.

Hugo something rather says to pursue
black samurai by going deeper into the dungeon, I'm just doing the challenge quests on the side.
Woof, this is testing my memory. Some of those challenge quests might be over your level. Burroughs should warn you when you take it if so. Also, you probably want good demons, so you can come back to those sidequests later.

SMT wears you out, I don't suggest super long play sessions. ADD doesn't help, but I can only play for an hour sometimes.

I might've played Miku for like 8 hours today, so I understand.
I've had a lot of practice.
IwataNod.gif

Alfebit

Banned
He said I controlled crickets. So I control cricket, the sport. It's right there in the power description. He said Aaron materialized trombones. Creation but no control.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Me. It's all me! I don't need to rely on the strength of others to protect those I love! I'll defeat you and your crickets with the power of my burning heart and blusterous lungs!

My crickets are an extension of my will! Rely on others!? I seize the power that Jack Package has offered and I use it for my own purposes, with my OWN resolve!

My crickets are an extension of my will! Rely on others!? I seize the power that Jack Package has offered and I use it for my own purposes, with my OWN resolve!

I fill the universe with trombones! Every possible space of existence is now a trombone! All the while that one Ke$ha song is playing, "This place about to blow."

I fill the universe with trombones! Every possible space of existence is now a trombone! All the while that one Ke$ha song is playing, "This place about to blow."

When the odds are against me is when I do the best. My crickets use the sound-amplifying shape of your trombones, now filling every space in the universe, to increase their mighty chirping by trillionsfold! Your mind is destroyed by your own power.

Zenfalcia

As long as you take breaks, playing for long period of times can be harmful.

Yeah, it is.

Woof, this is testing my memory. Some of those challenge quests might be over your level. Burroughs should warn you when you take it if so. Also, you probably want good demons, so you can come back to those sidequests later.

SMT wears you out, I don't suggest super long play sessions. ADD doesn't help, but it can only play for an hour sometimes.
Burroughs did warn me, but i ignored her and beat the boss anyways.

I might try again.

When the odds are against me is when I do the best. My crickets use the sound-amplifying shape of your trombones, now filling every space in the universe, to increase their mighty chirping by trillionsfold! Your mind is destroyed by your own power.

Just when I'm out of trombones and your crickets have done their worst, I lie in the middle of the now open nothingness left after your attack. That's when I realize that I was going about this all wrong, then I replace every atom of every molecule in my body with trombones, no longer just having trombones, but becoming the trombones. The residual sounds of your crickets chirp not amplify the power of my own body into the infinite. I channel that infinite power into the power of music! Your crickets chirp aimlessly while I have the power of creativity and beauty in my soul!

Just when I'm out of trombones and your crickets have done their worst, I lie in the middle of the now open nothingness left after your attack. That's when I realize that I was going about this all wrong, then I replace every atom of every molecule in my body with trombones, no longer just having trombones, but becoming the trombones. The residual sounds of your crickets chirp not amplify the power of my own body into the infinite. I channel that infinite power into the power of music! Your crickets chirp aimlessly while I have the power of creativity and beauty in my soul!

I salute, knowing that you have ascended to a world of pure music. But here, on Earth, is where my friends and family are. With my crickets, I rebuild. But we never forget you.

I salute, knowing that you have ascended to a world of pure music. But here, on Earth, is where my friends and family are. With my crickets, I rebuild. But we never forget you.

Nah, son, thems is some dead sons of bitches. Did you forget the part where everything was trombones?! They got crushed, then you blew up the universe with crickets! There's nothing left!

Just fuck already.

Nah, son, thems is some dead sons of bitches. Did you forget the part where everything was trombones?! They got crushed, then you blew up the universe with crickets! There's nothing left!

My control of the crickets is absolute. Every atom from a trillion crickets is under my dominion. I can rebuild.

BossRush

Kamiya blocked me on twitter for asking if he listens to any music while at work.

So I blocked him back.

Well that ends that story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom