• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres no way in hell itll happen
but id love if they did a Binding of Isaac Rebirth LP instead of Miami if i had to choose something besides Miami

Alfebit

Banned
Except that game is hard to LP. How are they going to capture 4 GBAs and a Gamecube all the same time?

I would prefer Minish Cap since its short and sweet

Emulation Local Video Game Store. I'd like any Zelda to be honest. I was just bringing up Four Swords because Matt mentioned they might do something with it.

If were going to watch a Zelda LP, it better be the dumb bullshit time travel of Majoras Mask or Twilight Princess.

Or a Nuzlocke/3 heart Ocarina of Time run.
I'd definitely like a Twilight Princess LP, because that game is perfect for them to nitpick and rip the fuck apart in a lot of areas while still acknowledging its good aspects.

Not a shit game, but not the best thing ever. Fits well with most of what they've done.

I think that you just might get your wish.
excited-baby.gif

Alfebit, I'm stealing the Liz avatar I made for you.

Im getting better with her still need practice though

You may want to pick a more beginner friendly character to help you learn the fundamentals of SF4. It's not required, though.

NUH UH. You look terrible!
It's just alright. Face is a touch weird and her chest is over-exaggerated.

I'd say it's a tad more than weird, but that's just me.

I'd definitely like a Twilight Princess LP, because that game is perfect for them to nitpick and rip the fuck apart in a lot of areas while still acknowledging its good aspects.

Not a shit game, but not the best thing ever. Fits well with most of what they've done.

Game has such a slowwwwww start.

If the game has to be flawed, they could do the one of the Oracle games

So I think im in love with juri...
Her character, her move sets great though I still like dudders moves more

I've been thinking of getting it on Steam because of her and Rose. Was never really a big Street Fighter guy but they have been tempting.

Add me to the list. I really hope they do something with four swords like Matt mentioned at one of their panels.

That would be the best.

Except that game is hard to LP. How are they going to capture 4 GBAs and a Gamecube all the same time?

I would prefer Minish Cap since its short and sweet

Maybe put the in the margins to make the video fit widescreen? Or are you wondering about the actual capturing. I've never really looked into capturing consoles so I don't really have any idea how feasible or not that is.

I would not mind Woolie being there since he has said he is a big Zelda fan.

Its Pat who shits on the recent games

Edit: And Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Bore deserve the hate

Matt, Woolie, and Liam on TP?

That's also PERFEKT.

I know that Matt and Liam did the whole Zelda symphony show, so I thought the two of them talking Zelda would've been extra great. I didn't know Woolie was a big fan too.

That would be the best.

Maybe put the in the margins to make the video fit widescreen? Or are you wondering about the actual capturing. I've never really looked into capturing consoles so I don't really have any idea how feasible or not that is.

This is the actual problem. And no a trip to the local anime shop would not fix this

Twilight Princess has such good dungeon design. Even the Water dungeon, every Zelda game's worst enemy, is the shortest dungeon in Twilight Princess. Not to mention one of Nintendo's better realized characters rides on your back half the game.

Archgan

I wish they spent more time actually doing everything in the LP, they missed quite a bit it made me really sad and really want to play myself..
I usually buy the game if i see someone doing terribly and i know i can do it better. It pisses me off so much.

I think they ignored a lot of stuff on purpose just for that reason. If they did everything, no one would buy it.

IIRC, couldn't you use a GameCube controller to Control each Link?

They don't necessarily need the GBAs

Nope. The GBAs were required to do multiplayer. Nice fucking job Nintendo

I want a Twilight Princess LP so bad. That game starts slow, but the longer I think about it the more I realize that it's my favorite 3D Zelda.

Matt, Woolie, and Liam on TP?

That's also PERFEKT.

I know that Matt and Liam did the whole Zelda symphony show, so I thought the two of them talking Zelda would've been extra great. I didn't know Woolie was a big fan too.

Petition?

^Hnnnnng.
Bought an Xbone for $230 out the door at BB.

Time to buy D4
Yo, that's a fucking deal man. Nice grab.
Yeah I'd like to see this. I dunno who in the group loves Zelda though. Matt and Liam? I wonder if Pat would care enough to join.

Mike "Actually really good on Commentary" Ross has learned the ways of Tim Hortons. it is only a matter of time before the truth is spread throughout North America

Mike "Actually really good on Commentary" Ross has learned the ways of Tim Hortons. it is only a matter of time before the truth is spread throughout North America

I discovered Tim Horton's like a year ago.

We have a few in NYC. Yo the coffee an the maple doughnut are on point. The coffee alone is enough to make me switch from Dunkin.

I was looking through the images I have saved on my computer and these two I have no idea where they came from. The anime cap is apparently from some anime called Strike the Blood that isn't hentai. Seeing this is making me doubt that, unless that isn't the real line, but that seems like it is.
Cements my feelings of footjobs being the most tsundere sex act ever.

The other one I have no idea where it's from. Interesting juxtaposition.

I discovered Tim Horton's like a year ago.

We have a few in NYC. Yo the coffee an the maple doughnut are on point. The coffee alone is enough to make me switch from Dunkin.

We have a miniature one at Panthers games ever since a game against the Canadiens last season. It's surprisingly good for a little cart. The coffee is top notch for arena coffee, and it's definitely better than Dunkin Donuts.

JoJo94

I was going to judge you as being a cool guy, but I'm Officially Withholding that because you asked

Oh you can't judge me as a cool guy...I'm THE cool guy.

I like non-vocal ska, but it's not like I seek it out or anything. So it's not like I can judge or anything.

Yeah you are an attorney not a judge.

Motherfucker. I listen to I am all of me on loop for hours. I have no right to judge.

Its absolute murder on my suggestions box on youtube....

Look at some of the crap it suggests to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKefyicExKY

...wuh

Zenfalcia

I was looking through the images I have saved on my computer and these two I have no idea where they came from. The anime cap is apparently from some anime called Strike the Blood that isn't hentai. Seeing this is making me doubt that, unless that isn't the real line, but that seems like it is.
Cements my feelings of footjobs being the most tsundere sex act ever.

The other one I have no idea where it's from. Interesting juxtaposition.

Strike the blood was ok.. I wish the dialogue for some characters were better. I enjoyed the lewd scenes.
You love it though.

Also the word you're looking for is ecchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom