• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Nick would just air old cartoons again. I wanna see Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life again.
They did that on a channel called NickToons for a few years. I dropped satellite awhile ago though, so I'm not sure if it's still going on.
That's like two when it used to be mostly cartoons.
I like Phineas and Ferb more than most of the shows from my childhood. It's actually pretty witty, especially next it's peers.

Agent York

Neo Member
Ben 10 when it looked like this

Was also really good..... then it got stupid.
I want to know what sense there was in making Kevin an ally in everything past that, considering that Ben and co. went to the fucking future AND HE WAS A MURDEROUS TERRORIST. Yeah, just build up all this character development and shit for a person who we KNOW is going to become evil again.

sjay1994

This show confused the fuck out of me

cybersix.jpg

I think I was 7 or 8 when I watched it

Zenfalcia

They're all dumb. That's why we loved them.

No, I watched most of it because i was bored out of my mind.

Why do you do this. All this nostalgia!!!

French animation is pretty dumb when you look back at it.

It was french animation? I never knew.

This show confused the fuck out of me

I think I was 7 or 8 when I watched it
It did for me too.. like.. is he a guy?? or a girl??? w-whaatttt?!?!?
Are they gay?

Transformers? If you like Mecha this much and didn't grow up on transformers I will be dumbfounded.
I watched Armada. I also watched almost everything that aired on Toonami right up to when they moved to Saturdays, and my time spent watching it was less.

I basically stuck to Toonami for any cartoons and outside of that I didn't give a shit.

You know what? Batman's actually probably better. But I still like Avatar more.

This picture remind me of Game Theory in that it's obvious bullshit

Stop with that bullshit. I don't need fucked up theories ruining my childhood.

The fan theories can be interesting, that one about King of the Hill with Peggy cheating on Hank actually makes a lot of sense. This one is obviously bullshit

JoJo94

Let's make it even more sad. Top is 2002 cartoon network, and bottom is 2012 cartoon network.

Spoilers but at this point who cares really?

I knew they had very few shows (even though I like them all...except Adventure Time just end) but man that's sad...

Squishy3

Let's make it even more sad. Top is 2002 cartoon network, and bottom is 2012 cartoon network.

Spoilers but at this point who cares really?
to be fair, some of the stuff on the top was already ancient and was just reruns, there's jetsons, flintstones, huckleberry hound, etc. on there

Alfebit

Banned
Ed Edd n Eddy takes place in Purgatory...enjoy.
I like the theories to some extent but they become a bit much sometimes ^

I've read that one. Most of them feel incredibly forced trying to make a simple cartoon into some fucked up nonsense.

Zenfalcia

I knew they had very few shows (even though I like them all...except Adventure Time just end) but man that's sad...

It is very sad.

to be fair, some of the stuff on the top was already ancient and was just reruns, there's jetsons, flintstones, huckleberry hound, etc. on there

Yeah that's true, it still has some weight to it though. Even excluding some of the reruns it greatly outnumbers the 2012 line up. There was a 2013/14 one but i couldn't find it.

Wow... thats fucking depressing

As a canadian child I was so jealous of America and CN.

Not feeling so bad now

Meh, You still got the series just later or sometimes you get reruns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom