• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Boom the move is GOAT tho

Sonic_Boom(2).jpg
This is the first thing that pops in my head when people mention Guile now.

Xux

Sonic Boom should've just been a level and character pack for a Generations port.
Not to port beg but please port Generations to Wii U.

360pages

Sonic Boom should've just been a level and character pack for a Generations port.
Not to port beg but please port Generations to Wii U.

Honestly, it probably should have.

Also, get Generations on PC. So many level mods, character mods it's not even funny.

I thought I posted this but apparently didn't. What the fuck phone.

Whoever did the music for D4 is fantastic. The theme was amazing, the soundtrack was perfect in that it was good and noticeable but not distracting, and Peggy's leitmotif was just great with it's juxtapositions. God I hope we get more of it. This is the kind of shit that developers should go for when they want "cinematic", something that gives you the feeling you get when watching TV or movies, not letter box and 30 FPS bullshit. I felt like I was watching an old cop drama.

I really hope the soundtrack gets released, even if the game is done for. I would listen to that on the regular.

Whoever did the music for D4 is fantastic. The theme was amazing, the soundtrack was perfect in that it was good and noticeable but not distracting, and Peggy's leitmotif was just great with it's juxtapositions. God I hope we get more of it. This is the kind of shit that developers should go for when they want "cinematic", something that gives you the feeling you get when watching TV or movies, not letter box and 30 FPS bullshit. I felt like I was watching an old cop drama.

I really hope the soundtrack gets released, even if the game is done for. I would listen to that on the regular.

SWERY has been talking about it for the last couple of days, the OST is going to be released some time, and purchasing that will help him

If you posted it within 60 seconds of your last post on mobile, it just dissapears into the aether. More importantly though, hell yes. I made that title theme my ringtone back when the game released, it's so fucking good. Can't wait to buy the soundtrack.
He was not happy

That's actually one of my favorite parts of the show, but I bet not. Heh.

Question how the fuck do I deal with grapplers.im getting so fucking irritated by them spamming command grabs and I have go go in to do anything.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, if you post outside the 60 seconds limit since the your last post you don't post it on mobile, it's bs.

Speaking of sound tracks, I've been listening to all the music from DP and man.. some of it is bad in the best ways possible.

I hate dota

Show us where the dota touched you on the doll.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Question how the fuck do I deal with grapplers.im getting so fucking irritated by them spamming command grabs and I have go go in to do anything.
Distance yourself and spam hadoukens. Or just crouch hard kick them into combos.
I really don't know how to deal with grapplers,

Shackzam

If you're still playing Dudley then you are about to encounter dudleys worst match. You have to play safe and not over commit to anything or else you are getting grabbed. This is a very footsie based match-up. You need your spacing down tight. I wish I could link to what footsie are, but I'm sort of stuck with this mechanism right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom