• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo94

It is very sad.

Yeah that's true, it still has some weight to it though. Even excluding some of the reruns it greatly outnumbers the 2012 line up. There was a 2013/14 one but i couldn't find it.

Meh, You still got the series just later or sometimes you get reruns.

I really wish cartoons made a huge come back but I know it's expensive. That's kind of one reason why I decided to be an art major. Well the internet is always here for more cartoons.

Hopefully CN will start playing there older stuff again. I am getting tired of seeing Teen Titans Go and raging.

7h5JzOQ.gif

Cuz sometimes I get depressed

Zenfalcia

I really wish cartoons made a huge come back but I know it's expensive. That's kind of one reason why I decided to be an art major. Well the internet is always here for more cartoons.

Hopefully CN will start playing there older stuff again. I am getting tired of seeing Teen Titans Go and raging.

Watch those chinese cartoons called anee may.

So you plan to make a cartoon as a hobby or go to a major animation company and work there?

I don't even want to ask about teen titans go..

Cuz sometimes I get depressed

The secret is
i'm sad/angry all the time

360pages

Damn it, I started the first chapter of a stupid story called crimson line shooter. Before you ask, the name is complete nonsense and I just made it up.

JoJo94

So you plan to make a cartoon as a hobby or go to a major animation company and work there?

The secret is

Well right now I plan to just get a graphic design job once I graduate just to have a source of income, while hopefully teaching myself some animation on the side. I just need to do more character design stuff. However, I would just like to work in entertainment period whether it be video games or movies.

Sad part is Teen Titans Go has really funny moments...then it has terrible moments of ruining characters back story or just making them act so unnatural...Raven is a brony (nothing against them but Raven is one...seriously)

Squishy3

The secret is
It's like if Teen Titans was about the silly stuff all the time instead of having serious episodes every now and then. Basically if every episode had the tone of the Mad Mod episode.

sjay1994

The secret is

I am embarassed that show made me laugh by making them vomit the thundercats logo

Zenfalcia

Well right now I plan to just get a graphic design job once I graduate just to have a source of income, while hopefully teaching myself some animation on the side. I just need to do more character design stuff. However, I would just like to work in entertainment period whether it be video games or movies.

Sad part is Teen Titans Go has really funny moments...then it has terrible moments of ruining characters back story or just making them act so unnatural...Raven is a brony (nothing against them but Raven is one...seriously)

Sounds like you have an idea of what you want to do. That's good.

I've love to never watch that. Well, wasn't raven a dandere who was secretly into some cute things? The brony thing was them being progressive, i guess.. Idk why, but sure?

It's like if Teen Titans was about the silly stuff all the time instead of having serious episodes every now and then. Basically if every episode had the tone of the Mad Mod episode.

Why would they do that? that ruins the whole point of the teen titans. They're trying to make more money, i suppose, and the kids love that dumb humour. :/

I can probably tie it all together, the main character is a red head. So, yeah, that might work...

It's better if you don't explain it at all. Just leave it as it is.

I am embarassed that show made me laugh by making them vomit the thundercats logo

You can still laugh at the dumb stuff.. Nothing is stopping you.

360pages

I'm going to be blunt, I find Legend of Korra super boring now. Season 3 was great, but it did something worse than what Naruto did to me...it left me meh.

Naruto has some shit filled moments combined with some great moments, as a result I will remember more easily. While Korra for me felt, okay all the way through (Outside the awful season 2 final which is burned into my skull)

It never reach critical mass awful, but never reached any great moments or highs. As a result it feels like something I will forget as time goes on, something neither The Last Airbender or even Naruto will make me do.

Yo, play the Drakengard 3 DLC, it'll go well with your current depression.

I definitely plan on it soon, but I actually was gonna tell you that since I finished rewatching Fate/Zero, I just got Shin Mazinger Shougeki Z-hen from my local anime store and am gonna start watching that when I finish studying/hw

ultimax

I definitely plan on it soon, but I actually was gonna tell you that since I finished rewatching Fate/Zero, I just got Shin Mazinger Shougeki Z-hen from my local anime store and am gonna start watching that when I finish studying/hw
Now we just gotta wait for that Nier 2 announcement.... It'll happen. I can feel it.

We already had several talks that were depressing and terrible.. Like talking about love lives and... what else.. I could talk about how my life, but i'd rather you guys not be burdened by my own problems etc.

Hence why I'm not going to look at the previous pages. Gonna watch the Best Friends to cheer me up.

JoJo94

Sounds like you have an idea of what you want to do. That's good.

Yeah I probably think about my future way more than I should. I already discussed with one of my friends about the idea of just making t-shirts on the side when I get a real job just to see if they would sell.

Only problem I have a lot of stuff I want to do, but I'm going to remember to just start small and go from there.

360pages

I'm a Sonic fan, and I honestly think Sonic Boom looks pretty bad.

Lost world can build up from the platform of gameplay it set up like unleashed. Boom...boom doesn't even look like a sonic game honestly.

Zenfalcia

Hence why I'm not going to look at the previous pages. Gonna watch the Best Friends to cheer me up.

That was a while ago. Last OT and before that.. maybe some earlier in this OT

Yeah I probably think about my future way more than I should. I already discussed with one of my friends about the idea of just making t-shirts on the side when I get a real job just to see if they would sell.

Only problem I have a lot of stuff I want to do, but I'm going to remember to just start small and go from there.

Yeah, there's always a lot of stuff to do, and never enough time. I hope you work it out somehow.

ultimax

I'm a Sonic fan, and I honestly think Sonic Boom looks pretty bad.

Lost world can build up from the platform of gameplay it set up like unleashed. Boom...boom doesn't even look like a sonic game honestly.
What I hate the most about Boom is the character design. They changed the thing that basically kept sonic alive

sjay1994

We talking about sonic boom the game, or sonic boom the show?

Sonic boom the game looks like an abhorent mess.

Sonic boom the show is decent.

360pages

Thats not an issue.

The issue is its bad.

Fair enough, if it was a good game that played differently I actually wouldn't have a problem. Hell, outside of Knuckles I don't hate the redesigns, Tails actually looks pretty good.

Then I look at the gameplay, and it looks like the Werehog...and something else mashed together trying to be something but just comes out odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom