• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

You know that you don't need a PS4 to use a DS4 controller, right,?
He won't even get owned like that guy who posted the thread about using his PS4 controller with his PS3 and it sending inputs to his PS4 at the same time and buying something on the PS Store because of that.

I think it's something with leaving your PS4 on while using the controller on the PS3 the inputs are still registered on your PS4, so he was playing a game and unknowingly bought a bunch of games on his PS4.

It's stuff like this I'm glad I'm paranoid enough to not leave my info saved, even if it means more work later on.

these remakes have thought me that Game Freak should abandon 3rd versions of games and just do what they did for Black and White from now on
they still get new games,but no one goes apeshit if something from the third version isnt included

So I'm watching the episodes of the Evil Within playthrough because the Panthers game isn't till 10:30, am I the only one that thinks this game is incredibly dull to watch? Besides my problems with it mechanically, just watching it seems really dull, duller than playing it. Thank god for the Best Friends.

I appreciate the systems that have passcodes for you to make purchases. A 4+ digit passcode also helps for that kind of stuff.

Yeah, a simple requirement for you to enter your account password would solve that issue.

Xiraiya

I think it's something with leaving your PS4 on while using the controller on the PS3 the inputs are still registered on your PS4, so he was playing a game and unknowingly bought a bunch of games on his PS4.

I had a similar issue where using my PS3 controller to play Dark Souls on PC was turning on my PS3, it was really baffling at first because I had no idea it could turn the console on like that, I kept seeing the green light like a day or so later and wondering how it was left on, the 3rd time it happened I realized it must be registering across the room, so I unplugged the console.

ultimax

these remakes have thought me that Game Freak should abandon 3rd versions of games and just do what they did for Black and White from now on
they still get new games,but no one goes apeshit if something from the third version isnt included
I'm not that crazy about the 3D models from X and Y either. It's a shame because it could been something really cool, but they didn't really do the best job.it looks awkward at times. Hopefully it's something that will get better
Unrelated- but it's been on my mind

Because they have the most enjoyable moveset, however in Melee I always felt like Fox was too heavy, I never liked his fast fall, so I used pretty much only ever used Falco, usually VS 3 CPU in a team match.

Falco's really bad recovery is why I mainly stuck to Fox. That, and Fox's superior speed.

Zenfalcia

I'm not that crazy about the 3D models from X and Y either. It's a shame because it could been something really cool, but they didn't really do the best job.it looks awkward at times. Hopefully it's something that will get better
Unrelated- but it's been on my mind

Really? I recently bought it and have been playing it and i love it. I wish there was a little more features like changing camera angles and the trainer model could be seen when you fought them.

I feel bad for people who spent $60 on Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.

Did you guys see that Barry (of Game Grumps) showed frame by frame how broken the animations are?

ultimax

Really? I recently bought it and have been playing it and i love it. I wish there was a little more features like changing camera angles and the trainer model could be seen when you fought them.
I mean I don't think it's bad, I'm just not really crazy about it.A few of the animations are off putting It's a step in the right direction. But the soaring feature in ORAS looks really cool. Puts good use to the 3D

Zenfalcia

Did you guys see that Barry (of Game Grumps) showed frame by frame how broken the animations are?

They're that bad? They looked mediocre at a glance.
I mean I don't think it's bad, I'm just not really crazy about it.A few of the animations are off putting It's a step in the right direction. But the soaring feature in ORAS looks really cool. Puts good use to the 3D
Hopefully they made the right fixes amd added a ton of new 3d features.

sjay1994

Now you see.... I should be laughing at those people who bought Sonic Boom knowing full well everytime people saw that game it looked broken.

Then I realized I bought the collectors edition of Assassins Creed Unity even though I KNEW that game looked unpolished.

joe2187

Banned
Hmm $30 Limited Edition?

http://store.nisamerica.com/htol-niq-the-firefly-diary

htol_pe_1.jpg

why not. Bought.

sjay1994

What was wrong with Sheva? Her AI was really competent and she was a pretty cool character with a great design. I never understood the complaints about her.

Peoples complaints mostly come from her using up items, but her combat Ai is competent.

Joseph on the other hand. Dude just runs into shit, and won't listen to you.

Yuuuuup

BTW, whoever posted that TAS Melee match, I am now and forever addicted to TAS. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom