• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way. I just want an 8 hour game thats just made up of those 3d sonic levels from generations. Thats all I fucking want sega.

AND SO THE PEOPLE WENT TO THEIR GOD, SEGA, AND ASKED HIM. THEY ASKED HIM WHY HE HAD DONE THE THINGS HE HAD DONE.

AND HE WAS SILENT

AND SO THEY HUMBLY MADE GREAT OFFERINGS AND THEY MADE A SMALL REQUEST- A SINGLE GOOD GAME WITH SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

AND THE GOD TOOK NOTICE

AND HE LOOKED DOWN

AND IN A RESOUNDING WHISPER

HE

SAID

"NO"

Squishy3

AND SO THE PEOPLE WENT TO THEIR GOD, SEGA, AND ASKED HIM. THEY ASKED HIM WHY HE HAD DONE THE THINGS HE HAD DONE.

AND HE WAS SILENT

AND SO THEY HUMBLY MADE GREAT OFFERINGS AND THEY MADE A SMALL REQUEST- A SINGLE GOOD GAME WITH SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

AND THE GOD TOOK NOTICE

AND HE LOOKED DOWN

AND IN A RESOUNDING WHISPER

HE

SAID

"NO"
i would kill sonic if all the money went to developing sonic the hedgehog games instead went to localizing yakuza

360pages

0.o Positive
people shitting on others for buying the game out of love for Pokemon
shitting on people for liking Flygon and Milotic
shitting on BW and BW2
no im not joking
next time im just gonna rely on Reddit and gamefaqs for leaks
fuck 4chan straight to hell

To be fair, that tends to happen when you don't have mods. Gamefaqs gets pretty bad and the only thing stopping them from being as bad as 4chan is the existence of mods. (Even though the mods on gamefaqs actually don't do anything)

BPbRF3x.gif

i cant
i cant
i cant

0.o Positive
people shitting on others for buying the game out of love for Pokemon
shitting on people for liking Flygon and Milotic
shitting on BW and BW2
no im not joking
next time im just gonna rely on Reddit and gamefaqs for leaks
fuck 4chan straight to hell

/vp/ does some cool things, with the Trade threads, and shiny hunt threads. Leaks, however, bring out the worst in everyone.

The only time a leak didn't, in my experience, turn into a shit thread, was when DmC leaked, and /v/ joined together to mock it.

To be fair, that tends to happen when you don't have mods. Gamefaqs gets pretty bad and the only thing stopping them from being as bad as 4chan is the existence of mods. (Even though the mods on gamefaqs actually don't do anything)

atleast even gamefaqs has some class
hell people call out trolls immediately so all hell doesnt break loose(self modding)

Squishy3

/vp/ does some cool things, with the Trade threads, and shiny hunt threads. Leaks, however, bring out the worst in everyone.

The only time a leak didn't, in my experience, turn into a shit thread, was when DmC leaked, and /v/ joined together to mock it.
i remember that fucking dmc leak thread, i was in there, it was the one where the guy leaked the sex scene with mundus and lilith right?

i would kill sonic if all the money went to developing sonic the hedgehog games instead went to localizing yakuza
Sega then wonders why they don't have any money.
Janitors on 4chan are either too controlling (/co/, /v/) or don't care enough (/pol/, /r9k/.) GameFAQS mods are just incompetent.

Remember, the Janitors do it for free.

Squishy3

Sega then wonders why they don't have any money..
I would rather they waste money on good games than shitty games.

there's no way they're going to make their money back on sonic boom and there was also serious talent attached to it that could not have possibly been cheap

I can't get over the Flygon thing. It's so great! Why would you ever have cause to hate it?

there was a thread on gamefaqs where a poll asked which is more likely to happen?
Flygon getting a Mega, or Ridley being in a Smash game as playable
atleast he actually has a chance eventually in the future to get a Mega(literally everyone will prob eventually have one)
Ridleys too damn fat to every be in Smash though as playable

there was a thread on gamefaqs where a poll asked which is more likely to happen?
Flygon getting a Mega, or Ridley being in a Smash game as playable
atleast he actually has a chance eventually in the future to get a Mega(literally everyone will prob eventually have one)
Ridleys too damn fat to every be in Smash though as playable

Gamefaqs is so weird.

I seriously wonder how I handled that site, without going insane.

I'm pretty sure the ending leaked in that thread was the T-Rex Vergil ending. Which would have been way more hype than what we actually got.

see Pokemon will always still be Pokemon
but DmC was just taking a shit on all that was great about the series so it had to be shat on consistently

Squishy3

Here's the OG 4chan ending leak that obviously didn't turn out to be true but probably would have been better than the actual ending.

tumblr_mdwpbw6qaN1qc4m80o1_1280.jpg

Woof!

TEW crashed a bit.

Oh I just watched the first Premium video from GB posted on YouTube.

I want a great flight sim for 360 or Wii U :/

I'm pretty sure the ending leaked in that thread was the T-Rex Vergil ending. Which would have been way more hype than what we actually got.
Was it the T-Rex Vorgil? I can't remember. Either way, it created a beautiful moment.

And yes, that would have been classic.

I still wonder this about GAF. This is the level of tomfoolery I can handle.
No, you love it here.

Whenever things get a bit heavy, I go to OT to laugh the pain away.

Wrapped up the first mansion part in RE1 as Jill. Having a lock pick for all sword key doors plus those locked desks instead of individual small keys that take up your inventory makes quite a difference. Can't take as much of a beating from enemies, but it usually doesn't take more than a single green herb to make up for it.

Also, I never realized that you get healed automatically after the first Yawn fight if he poisons you. I kept trying to go through it without that thing touching me because I somehow pulled it off with Chris. Kind of a relief when I found out otherwise.

Tomorrow's super busy for me, but eventually I'll be heading back to the gardens and the guardhouse.

So I'm playing DS1 and I go down the elevator in Undead Parish, and I remember "there's a thing here isn't it?" so I walk off and fuck up the jump you're supposed to make and have to walk all the way back. And for some reason I decided to try a second time so I just RQ'd the game

Hi how's everyone been these past like idk how many hours I've been gone

I hope Pat didn't just rush to the same point on the PS4 because there's a lot of stuff to find in the chapters before, like a statue at the beginning of the village that holds a safe key

So I'm playing DS1 and I go down the elevator in Undead Parish, and I remember "there's a thing here isn't it?" so I walk off and fuck up the jump you're supposed to make and have to walk all the way back. And for some reason I decided to try a second time so I just RQ'd the game
The one to the
crow's nest
? I still don't have that down.

What jump are you talking about?

If you are talking about the path to the
Undead Asylum
you don't have to jump. Just roll. Unless you are playing at 60fps. Then either you have to jump, or turn the game back to 30, then roll.

I'm fine. Been good.

I haven't actually finished P2:IS so I'm doing that. That jump's pretty hard but persevere. What's your build?

Zenfalcia

Git gud at jumping. So were you just jumping too early or late?

Terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom