• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Imagine if Nintendo licensed Mario out like this to a no name studio like Big Red...

Nintendo cares, i dont know if sega does anymore.. i hope they got good money for giving the license away.

It looks adorable. i kinda want to get it, even though i dont have a vita yet.

You can't drop sonic. Nobody can drop sonic. We're too attached. No matter how many bad games there are, people will always give a shit about sonic

I never did. Spent hours of my childhood playing SA2: Battle, and beyond that never cared about the series at all.

Side note, loved the snowstorm talk on the podcast. I want more stories.

360pages

I can never drop Sonic, honestly I'm more excited when a new sonic game comes out than a new Mario game. It's weird I know, but I was always more attached to Sonic than Mario. (Though it goes without saying that Mario has far more quality attached to his games,

now i see why you guys stay away from 4chan
some of the negativity is making me sad even
once mexibro confirms whats postgame(unless i get the game and beat it before then) im done with that hellhole for good

I can never drop Sonic, honestly I'm more excited when a new sonic game comes out than a new Mario game. It's weird I know, but I was always more attached to Sonic than Mario. (Though it goes without saying that Mario has far more quality attached to his games,

8f6a3bf950687df2760dffd8215cda61.jpg

I don't even want to talk about James MK. He's literally one of the worst human beings ever.

Well now I'm more curious, all I saw on his twitter was a bunch of "The industry's dying!" screaming. Is there a place I can look to find why he's terrible if you don't want to talk about it?

now i see why you guys stay away from 4chan
some of the negativity is making me sad even
once mexibro confirms whats postgame(unless i get the game and beat it before then) im done with that hellhole for good

4chan ain't for everyone.

I always thought /vp/ was one of the more positive boards. Then again, I haven't been to /vp/ in forever.

I feel the same way. I just want an 8 hour game thats just made up of those 3d sonic levels from generations. Thats all I fucking want sega.

4chan ain't for everyone.

I always thought /vp/ was one of the more positive boards. Then again, I haven't been to /vp/ in forever.

0.o Positive
people shitting on others for buying the game out of love for Pokemon
shitting on people for liking Flygon and Milotic
shitting on BW and BW2
no im not joking
next time im just gonna rely on Reddit and gamefaqs for leaks
fuck 4chan straight to hell

Squishy3

Well now I'm more curious, all I saw on his twitter was a bunch of "The industry's dying!" screaming. Is there a place I can look to find why he's terrible if you don't want to talk about it?
This is the only thing remotely close to a compilation, there is a lot of bullshit. http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/1rdpwc/learn_the_truth_about_jamesmk/

i think it's just a bug on pc, i got it too when i played. i thought it was designer intended

what if it's broken on consoles and works properly on pc, MAKES YOU THINK DOESN'T IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom