• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in class right now and this dude next to me has a terrible asscreed tattoo i really want to laugh but he would probably stab me.
Be wary of him getting stuck in an animation.
I'd like it, just to try it out.
FYI, it's way less shitty than it was originally, but it's still less than ideal. Also be sure to turn off Melee on the rear touchpad cause that shit is annoying.
Siren isn't a good enough waifu for you?
She isn't for me either
She's the best character in the game though.

If Killer 7 and HR Giger and No Game No Life and the ending of 2001 had a weird baby, I think it might draw this in its dream journal

NEVER. EVER. Put No Game No life on par with this. NGNL has a shitty art design which makes no sense of the contrasting blue and orange. The art makes me wanna barf everytime it gets mentioned

She's the best character in the game though.

Never actually had the chance of playing BL2 or the OG yet. I don't have a powerful enough PC to run it and I hate auto aim on console.

Oberon

Banned
Yeah but worse graphics, plus it looked like the frame rate shat the bed like crazy

It's fiiinne. I was probably an early build. I still wonder why Australia got the N3DS so early?
Speaking of prison, if I went to school in Australia, would that be considered aPrison School?

croten

It's fiiinne. I was probably an early build. I still wonder why Australia got the N3DS so early?
Speaking of prison, if I went to school in Australia, would that be considered aPrison School?

You don't show off shitty framerate when you're unveiling a console to show off it's hardware.

He described Pat's solo part in EW as "cute"
I think it would be actually cheaper to buy a new 3DS
No? The new 3ds console and game are gonna be like ~240 american bucks, that's a lot more than $70 for the Wii copy.
You don't show off shitty framerate when you're unveiling a console to show off it's hardware.

If it's all they had, it's all they had. Otherwise we'd have been shown nothing. Not worth judging till it we see it again.

They have the PAL version right? Could you actually import it and use your games on it?

I meant for the broken otaku angle. Not for the animation quality.

Alright I misunderstood. I can definitely see the broken otaku angle.

croten

He described Pat's solo part in EW as "cute"

No? The new 3ds console and game are gonna be like ~240 american bucks, that's a lot more than $70 for the Wii copy.

If it's all they had, it's all they had. Otherwise we'd have been shown nothing. Not worth judging till it we see it again.

I don't trust a hand held to be able to run Xenoblade consistently above 30. My PC can barely do it
I know that's not a fair comparison

demidar

Smash releases a week from now, which coincides with the end of my exams. After I'm done I'm gonna walk in, buy a Wii U, Bayo 2 and Smash and it's gonna be good day.

I just had a sudden revelation that there's no combination of two Smash 4 packages that works. If I don't get the adapter, why have the controller? No controller, needless adapter. No game?! No house because I'm burning it down in anger.

Added mine, though I don't know how adding friends works on the Wii U.

It's like a Friender Request, they get a message and confirm whether or not they want to add you. It's less complicated than Friendercodes.

I just had a sudden revelation that there's no combination of two Smash 4 packages that works. If I don't get the adapter, why have the controller? No controller, needless adapter. No game?! No house because I'm burning it down in anger.

It's like a Friender Request, they get a message and confirm whether or not they want to add you. It's less complicated than Friendercodes.
You get the adapter and game because you already have a GC controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom