• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
My copy of Smash 4 Wii-U came in the mail :). Who wants to fight?

Naw, I'm kidding. Going to have a non-stop Friday session with my Smash loving little bro. Mofo has been talking shit all week thinking he's better than me because he smokes scrubs in 1v1 for glory on the 3DS version.

My copy of Smash 4 Wii-U came in the mail :). Who wants to fight?

Naw, I'm kidding. Going to have a non-stop Friday session with my Smash loving little bro. Mofo has been talking shit all week thinking he's better than me because he smokes scrubs in 1v1 for glory on the 3DS version.

You best put the Mac in Smackdown

I see, Thank you. Guess I need to go back some pages and find those NNID page and add you who posted.

If you've got their NNID, using the Friender List is simpler because the Gamepad has an add user function

And when you've received a request, it'll show up on the Pad when you click the Home button
468px-Wii-U-Friend-Request.jpg

If you want to play you can just ask, I'm sure a lot of people here would be up for it
I do wanna play, but breeding is a pain... I don't have the time for it.
I picked up poekmans dual pack as well since there was a pricing error thing on best buys website like two weeks ago. I dont know anything about competitive pokemon though, or pokemon in general.
I think we should just do only EVs. No IV breeding.

Uhhh...what does that mean?
I played a ton of red version, and some on the gba. Then quit every recent one after around 5 hours of playing. Not because i was bored or anything, just got caught up with other things.

When you battle against certain Pokemans, you get specific points based on the ones you defeat. You can customize your Pokes this way. Up to a certain point.

Duplolas

Banned
That isn't Black Mesa.

5/10 it's ok.

It was a really well done remake of a game that was already pretty good. Sure, there are way more story driven games out there that also have better combat, but you gotta keep in mind when the storyline of half life 1 was actually created.

When you battle against certain Pokemans, you get specific points based on the ones you defeat. You can customize your Pokes this way. Up to a certain point.
So to get optimal training/stat boosts you have to go out and search for the same pokemon to beat a million times?

Maybe i should just use tackle on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom