• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing some f 2nd since I wont be getting Smursh until tomorrow.

Not many changes from the first one, there's a couple new mechanics like the double scratches, and the visuals look noticeably sharper in comparison to the first game.
I also like it imports your save from the first game so you keep all the costumes and stuff you already unlocked, really cool that they let you do that. And the English lyrics are also much appreciated.

I rate it 10 mini skirt close ups/10

Yes, tighter is better

katie-cassidy-winking.gif

You can use the old drivers or RMA it? I dont know if it's too late already. It also baffles me that you cant use multiple monitors.

Can't use any drivers except the ones that came with it, and those are so old I can't play current game like DA:I or FC4 with them. Already RMA'd it so now the wait begins once I send it back tomorrow.

What That doesn't make any sense.

What doesn't make sense?

It was DOA? Damn, that sucks.

It works fine. I just can't update drivers for some stupid reason because it causes freezing issues. I've tried like every solution under the sun.

Zenfalcia

What That doesn't make any sense.

Which part? The GPU part? Ehh.. my wording could'be been a lot better.. but whatever..

Can't use any drivers except the ones that came with it, and those are so old I can't play current game like DA:I or FC4 with them. Already RMA'd it so now the wait begins once I send it back tomorrow.

It works fine. I just can't update drivers for some stupid reason because it causes freezing issues. I've tried like every solution under the sun.

Hopefully it was just that GPU with that problem. Can't you still play with old drivers? And you said you couldn't find solutions online?

Well, Evil Within is done. Clear time 11:37:11, 38 Deaths total. Obviously not counting my previous attempt where I ragequit on Chapter 6, which was probably about 3 to 4 hours.

Yeah, I've definitely warmed up to that game now, it's pretty damn good. Now I'll be interested to see how Matt & Pat react to everything else in that game during their LP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom