• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is playing smash, and I am sitting here watching Needless....

Ep 4

So yeah, the first appearance of the Loli, great, this might get more interesting now
Ah, that moment when Blade's one weakness is revealed, along with the most sage advice ever.

"Dumbass! People can't live on money alone! They need girlfriends, they need older sisters! And especially little sisters!!"

Everyone is playing smash, and I am sitting here watching Needless....

Ep 4

So yeah, the first appearance of the Loli, great, this might get more interesting now

Ah, that moment when Blade's one weakness is revealed, along with the most sage advice ever.

"Dumbass! People can't live on money alone! They need girlfriends, they need older sisters! And especially little sisters!!"

And you people make fun of me

You should be able to use dual monitors as long as you have multiple outputs.

Not when my Catalyst Manager has no options because the Drivers are from the stone age.

Hopefully it was just that GPU with that problem. Can't you still play with old drivers? And you said you couldn't find solutions online?

I can play most games just fine at 60 FPS on High/Max settings but I can't even open brand new games because it tells me my drivers aren't supported.

Tried every solution out there. None work. If another GPU does it I'm going to be pissed off and boycott AMD for the rest of my days.

Also YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I forgot this was a thing!

Woolie VS Japan

Zenfalcia

Hype!

I can play most games just fine at 60 FPS on High/Max settings but I can't even open brand new games because it tells me my drivers aren't supported.

Tried every solution out there. None work. If another GPU does it I'm going to be pissed off and boycott AMD for the rest of my days.

Also YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I forgot this was a thing!

Woolie VS Japan

That sucks. Hopefully RMA will get you one that works.

Beaten by a few seconds.

This is the flashback to what happened during the time skip.

Now the newbies will know what it truly means to be a Friender; the horrible things we've seen and done.
It's so graphic and horrible that the rating for the topic just went up a notch.

This is so insanely cheesy and goofy, I will one day catch up on all the Riders!

Not if an Avatar with the power of all 4 best friends can stop it

This explains why the war went on for so long, the Avatar was trapped in ice again, and could not prevent the events that would lead to the downfall of the Frienders.

I want to become hokage of the friender village! mod of the steam group.

All you gotta do is believe!

Oberon

Banned

SL5LOxl.gif

Truly, a hero we all can indentify with
And you people make fun of me

I have never made fun of you!

Zenfalcia

I'm the guy with the deep voice that poses.

Another reason I have been gone our internet has been complete shit the pass few days. Takes me an hour and a half sometimes just to watch an episode.

Thanksgiving break next week though so I'll be home.

Who.gif

Naw, i'm joking. I didnt forget about you.

That sucks.

JoJo94

Who.gif

Naw, i'm joking. I didnt forget about you.

That sucks.

Yeah, it probably has to due with the construction going on here...good news though got an assistant job next semester.

Oh! You don't actually know?
Well, let's just say I became a member two days ago.

...What do you want a medal...seriously though congratulationsidonfjdksahljgkfldajkl

So...Woolie is actually being nice to animals...

Wow, what the fuck, this last half an hour was crazy. I'm at P4G's
Void quest dungeon
and I just came across a trio of those golden glove (5000 exp per kill) about six times in a row and kept coming across exp increasing shuffle cards). I leveled up from lvl 35 to lvl 47 in half an hour due to abusing power charge + Megido.

Hooray for over framing! Now you will get through
creepy student
in about 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom