• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should I name it?

Must be related to video games

Friender
friender-from-casshern-sins.jpg

Ok what the actual fuck with Kid Icarus.
like it feels like 4 different games, like one minute im fighting Medusa next minute im fighting Aliens!? What!?

Zenfalcia

Can' you look up someone by their actual username, like what they log in with?

Ah, i forgot about that. I think you can? I remember trying and being unable to find someone.

Your base SteamID actually doesn't change, though. Just your display name.

Yeah, i was thinking of display names being the steamID :p

I've never actually changed my Steam name, I want things to be consistent across all my gaming accounts.

I change my steam display name for really bad jokes or references.. like for a while i ran with "the next watercooler" with the xbone logo.

I'm gonna make a column for the "name" and one for community ID links. The link will be static unless people change theirs.

I'm crazy and don't like giving out my login name.
Ok. Sounds good.

demidar

So I'm watching the The Fall LP and Liam talks about watching a Flash video that contains Samus tripping and losing all her powerups. Well, I don't quite know why I remember this but it's in one of the Decline of Video Gaming flash videos from the Super Flash Brothers. I remember thinking those videos were hilarious 10-ish years ago.

Oberon

Banned
Needless ep 3
I hope this isn't a "Needless of the day" type of show, I usually don't mind but it could get tiring after a while. And why is Adam so OP?
And that outtro again Again. I know I could skip it, but I somehow can't look away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom