• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, why would we make fun of a guy in a wheelchair that can do sick combos?
Because I'm not a pedophile... But I sure as hell sounded like one
Patriotism, Rage, Thievery, and Moe?
I was thinking hype, salt, rage, and optimism
Is it him or the wheelchair that does sick combos?
I do sick combos using my wheelchair
Wouldn't that be called beastality if you did?
Oberon, where's the bestiality thread?

Only if he worded it in a different way perhaps. Like talking about fiction and how it compares to real life? It'd be doable without getting locked..
Neogaf I subject to what the mods deem ok, if you wanted to make something that "racy", you'd probably need some permission beforehand.

360pages

Honestly it's not worth it, and there are probably other places where the discussion could be brought up.

With all that said, fuck it, does anyone want to read the first four chapters of what I'm writing for writing month.

At least finish Episode 3.

But I wanted to finish up half life 2 and then start deus ex back up

Watch it all scrub, go into episodes 4 and 6 with low expectations

Woof, rip in pieces buddy

watch the rest of 3 and skip 4

This is the most replies I've ever gotten

Just keep watching, you'll feel it soon enough

When am I gonna feel it?

I've watched 2 and a half episodes of lagann. I ain't feeling it

yQvjBKk.gif

Okay. It's not for everyone. Some people are just broken on the inside.
That tear is for you.

But I wanted to finish up half life 2 and then start deus ex back up
...You know what, Gurren Lagann is a great show, but go with that instead of it's what you want, I won't blame you. Half Life 2 kicks supreme ass.

Besides, Gurren's lame compared to Mazinger and Getter Robo, so what does it matter?

...You know what, Gurren Lagann is a great show, but go with that instead of it's what you want, I won't blame you. Half Life 2 kicks supreme ass.

Besides, Gurren's lame compared to Mazinger and Getter Robo, so what does it matter?

The sad part is I've beaten hl2 like 11 times across various accounts and systems.

yQvjBKk.gif

Okay. It's not for everyone. Some people are just broken on the inside.
That tear is for you.

I said before all of this that I would probably never finish it even if I watched it and I was right.

That said, if you thought it was cool but dropped it for time, or you were interested but something came up, or you backlogged it, watch that show right the fuck now. How many goddamn times does a new person have to join the cause for you guys to start wondering what all the fuss is about?

That said, if you thought it was cool but dropped it for time, or you were interested but something came up, or you backlogged it, watch that show right the fuck now. How many goddamn times does a new person have to join the cause for you guys to start wondering what all the fuss is about?

You're right, I should get back to watching the wire instead.

I put it off for 5 years... I know the animation's good, but I'm not a guy easily swayed by Kamina anymore. I want shows with more character development and drama like Kamen Rider.

I actually facepalmed. Didn't think about it or anything, just did it by pure reflex. WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW. We don't love it because the animation's good.

Oberon

Banned
Sent, you're free to leave a review or just talk about it, nothing really bad in it.

Thanks, I'll read it tomorrow since it's pretty late.
The sad part is I've beaten hl2 like 11 times across various accounts and systems.

I said before all of this that I would probably never finish it even if I watched it and I was right.

I really wanna beat MGS4 in boss difficulty tho.

Just watch it! No question, just keep watching.
I can't believe I use to be like you two dorks!

Just watch it! No question, just keep watching.
I can't believe I use to be like you two dorks!

Now, for misses bull, I've suspected for a while that you're missing the part of your brain that houses childlike joy, but the guy with the Kamen Rider avatar? He has the capacity to squeal with joy at TTGL.

I guess my only choice is to do both with the english dub.

That is entirely acceptable, whatever Aaron says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom