• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's he been all day anyways? Hung over or moving to his apartment?

Talking to my friend about Madoka. He's going nuts about it and is complaining that more things aren't Madoka.

Now he's on board to go through all of Gen Urobuchi's works, so my Fate/Zero time is now on hold until we finish Psycho-Pass, which we started after an hour of just "I really liked this in Madoka" and "What did this mean in Madoka?"

Talking to my friend about Madoka. He's going nuts about it and is complaining that more things aren't Madoka.

Now he's on board to go through all of Gen Urobuchi's works, so my Fate/Zero time is now on hold until we finish Psycho-Pass, which we started after an hour of just "I really liked this in Madoka" and "What did this mean in Madoka?"

The sad part is that he's still never going to trust your recommendations after this.

You know what's better than Gurren Langanzo?

Chocolate chip cookies.

Depends. Are the cookies fresh out of the oven, do they fall apart when you pick them up, and do you have a glass of milk? If yes to all, then those chocolate chip cookies STILL DON'T BEAT GURREN LAGANN

But they're a close second

The sad part is that he's still never going to trust your recommendations after this.

We actually talked about that and after him loving Hellsing and now Madoka to death, he's finally going to work on his trusting my recommendations, since apparently this proved that I know my shit in his eyes. Despite my proving that for years.

We actually talked about that and after him loving Hellsing and now Madoka to death, he's finally going to work on his trusting my recommendations, since apparently this proved that I know my shit in his eyes. Despite my proving that for years.

He's a liar. This has happened to me too many times.

Zenfalcia

Jacknickolsonnod.gif

I can't wait till he sees the moe stuff.

BPbRF3x.gif

And then Aaron arrived
My Gamer greeting was wasted earlier thinking he was here already.
Oberon's thread

I can't belive it got shut down so fast.

and I'm off to watch Botchamania now.
3204840swsw.gif

Go introduce him to Gaim and marathon it with him. Even if its the last Gen Urobuchi work that you introduce him.

Why do people not like Homura? I don't get it. I like Madoka and the rest plenty, but Homura is my favorite. I see how other girls could be better, but not how Homura can be shit.

He's a liar. This has happened to me too many times.

I don't fully believe him, but he's more smitten with Madoka than he has been with anything else. Every time I talk to him he's just like "I thought about it, and Madoka is better than X." talked for awhile about how it's better than Gurren Lagann. I went on a detailed explanation as to why he is wrong. He refused to listen then I cried for awhile in the corner.

My Gamer greeting was wasted earlier thinking he was here already.

Fuck that thread. Fuck that guy. Fuck the term gamer.

Go introduce him to Gaim and marathon it with him. Even if its the last Gen Urobuchi work that you introduce him.

He doesn't know he's done it and he thinks Kamen Rider is super silly. He heard a bunch of Gaim talk when I played the podcast in the car while waiting for a cab and he seemed less than impressed. I'm gonna try to get him to watch it, since I want to as well, but I'm keeping my hopes grounded on that one.

Shit, DP.

I don't fully believe him, but he's more smitten with Madoka than he has been with anything else. Every time I talk to him he's just like "I thought about it, and Madoka is better than X." talked for awhile about how it's better than Gurren Lagann. I went on a detailed explanation as to why he is wrong. He refused to listen then I cried for awhile in the corner.

Maybe he just has shit taste? I don't know. Did he even like Gurren?

Isn't Madoka a shorter series? I've never seen it.

He really liked it, but he doesn't think it's the end all be all thing like I do. Which is understandable. Also, I've probably talked to him about it more than anyone, so I'm sure he's just sick of hearing me gush, so it painted his perception of it.

I wish people loved the things I showed them. Ever. At all.

This reminds me of the time when I walked into our anime club just in time to see a girl showing her friend a picture on her phone and saying "This is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, the ugliest anime ever" and I stood up to explain things to her

I wish people loved the things I showed them. Ever. At all.

This reminds me of the time when I walked into our anime club just in time to see a girl showing her friend a picture on her phone and saying "This is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, the ugliest anime ever" and I stood up to explain things to her

I have to cater to specifically to their tastes. I was really not sure about Madoka since it clashed with a lot of his tastes, but that worked out well enough, so who knows.

Ugly? But... But... It's so fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom