• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. Awakening's characters are great, but Marth spews the power of friendship out of his every pore
i still find it funny that they will never localize marths voice and he will always have that dumb Japanese voice in smash.
The palutenas guidence for marth shouldve been along the lines of "WTF is he saying!?"

Xiraiya

Over time, I feel like Matt is slowly degrading into the male equivalent of that "Gamer girl" stereotype.
He's not there yet, but he's getting there.

Xiraiya

The kind where they make out they're super into and interested in games, but then in every game they play they just pick the silly characters and kind of sit on the outside of the action being all "Oh nooo i'm being beaten lol" and are generally useless and never really playing at all.

He gives that impression constantly now, it's actually really annoying to watch.

Oberon

Banned
Dat avatar

JOIN US

I was actually talking about one of Marth taunts.
About my Avatar, some poeple say that your avatar is like a mirror that let's you see the soul of the person.

You guessed what my Avatar is referencing?

The kind where they make out they're super into and interested in games, but then in every game they play they just pick the silly characters and kind of sit on the outside of the action being all "Oh nooo i'm being beaten lol" and are generally useless and never really playing at all.

He gives that impression constantly now, it's actually really annoying to watch.

We really need a new Best Friends Brawl! So that Matt can be the King again.

360pages

I think it's really weird honestly considering he and Woolie were always the fighting game guys. Though he is still good in other vids, so I can't really complain.

Are you really feeling it?

75b.jpg

I've been maining Shulk since the early days of the 3DS version. My friends get salty when they lose to him cause they say he's OP cause of the Minado Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom