• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHATS THAT

800px-Patnohands.jpg

......alright I'm ready

oh but don't look at recommended vids. Walking dead spoilers

360pages

To be fair, you just have to not be an idiot to get the perfect ending to Heavy rain. Just doing all the prompts and each task will get you to the end.

I cried in MGS4 when that thing happened to Old Snake.

You all know what I'm talking about.

My heart sank during the microwave hallway.

360pages

I think the best thing about Jayson death, is that it is no one scene that makes it fail. Everything leading up to it, Press X to Jayson, the weird random balloon clown. The fact that a 10 year old decided it was best to cross a street looking for his dad in a mall. And the slow ass car that shouldn't have killed anyone. Combined with the fact that the wife and other son were there just in time to see.

I think the best thing about Jayson death, is that it is no one scene that makes it fail. Everything leading up to it, Press X to Jayson, the weird random balloon clown. The fact that a 10 year old decided it was best to cross a street looking for his dad in a mall. And the slow ass car that shouldn't have killed anyone. Combined with the fact that the wife and other son were there just in time to see.

And isnt the very next scene ethan being shitty in his apartment?

Let's I cried during Gurren Lagann... Oh yeah i'm starting to feel like I'm going to cry with Madoka. On ep 10 now.
I almost never cry, when I do it's at media, but Gurren got me. Toy Story 3 almost got me too, though it feels heavyhanded in hindsight.

Also Katawa Shoujo, but fuck me if I know why.
I got really attached.

croten

Oh yeah, Fate/Stay Night as well. Every ending. Mostly due to the music that plays during each ending reminded me of the first ending

I almost never cry, when I do it's at media, but Gurren got me. Toy Story 3 almost got me too, though it feels heavyhanded in hindsight.]

Toy Story 3 hit me real hard, as I'm sure it did any kid who grew up on the series.

I was actually watching some Simpsons this morning just because and the end of Lisa's First Word always hits me right in the feel. One of the most adorable damn things the show has ever done in my opinion.

I almost cried at Eva but what always gets me every time is the scene in the rain of The Shawshank Redemption where he just throws his arms up in the air.
The ending to the main story of Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen made me well up as well
Toy Story 3 almost got me too, though it feels heavyhanded in hindsight.
Yeah I had almost the same experience with Toy Story 3.

Three things get me.

1. Great journeys coming to an end.

2. The bonds of friendship and love coming through against an invincible enemy (Cliche'd to death, I know.)

3. Extremely awesome and crazy over the top moments of fighting the power.

ultimax

I almost never cry, when I do it's at media, but Gurren got me. Toy Story 3 almost got me too, though it feels heavyhanded in hindsight.

Also Katawa Shoujo, but fuck me if I know why.
I got really attached.

I think the only show that ever "got me" was Code Geass.

But no show has, and probably never will, make me angrier than Berserk

Three things get me.

2. The bonds of friendship and love coming through against an invincible enemy (Cliche'd to death, I know.)

Stop stealing my opinions, Aaron. I know you're doing it.

Okingjrr

Three things get me.

1. Dat LOTR
2. Dat Pokemon The Movie or the "second wind" moment
3. Dat hype thing after a shitload of build up.

I know you feel.

demidar

1. Dat LOTR
2. Dat Pokemon The Movie or the "second wind" moment
3. Dat hype thing after a shitload of build up.

I know you feel.

I was wracking my brain trying to remember the first time I cried to a movie, and your post reminded me it was one of the Pokemon movies, specifically when Ash gets petrified whichever one it was (probably the first one with Mewtwo?).

Other than that, I don't think I ever cried because of a movie or game. Teary eyed yes, but no full-on crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom