• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently Aaron-Lagann63 has gotten her idea for a Magical Boy anime greenlit.

62857-Puppies-Turning-Heads.gif

The world would join together in peace and unity if this happened.

That's just every girl at every anime club, not surprising at all.
Shows how much I know.

Fun fact, someone I used to know in high school went to an anime convention, and afterwards said he saw someone there that was basically a female version of me. I can't remember if he meant by appearance, or attitude, or maybe both, but after the fact I just assume the female version of high school me is just Daria.

360pages

Taking a break from my writing month story to write some other stuff. I might have to do 5000 words in a single day to make up for it, but I couldn't keep forcing myself to write for the story.

I'm in.
Oh, this is something most of you will probably be interested in.

Random Manga artist desk.
And then we will get a picture of Miura's office and find out he has been living on a house boat for the last 10 years.
I tell myself everyday that after months, I can finally handle bestGAFs shenanigans. I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.
You love it tho, just pretend we are talking about weird bug and nature facts

Squishy3

I like how Kishimoto's studio is the cleanest. Gintama author needs a new chair. Someone get that man a new chair, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom