• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

You think they'd move an actual gaming community to "Gaming Community", but I guess not. Mods are truly mysterious.

Maybe they're giving it until the wiiu version, since that's almost out..

It's a manga about a guy who ends up working with people who make eroge after being scapegoated by his old company

Insta-reading. Book marked and stuff. Also sounds like an anime i've watched.

Don't buy the Evil Within PC port, I already told the Neogaf people tho. or something like that.

-Pat 2014

Kinda not really a mention.. only talked about neogaf not the bestgaf.

Zenfalcia

I don't think he talks about Psycho Break in anywhere else in Neogaf,

He also specified that he mentioned the FPS counter so he must mean us.
I'm such a fan boy.

He also mentioned us for VLR

Maybe, who knows. did he say specifically he talked about it on neogaf?

Yeah, you are. You love it though.

That will bring down the Gaming side.

And its good enough for me.

Hopefully. But you can't have all of neogaf burn down, where else would we have these discussions?

Also why did i not know about this until now?

Senran kagura cook off game?

Zenfalcia

It's a rhythm game that's pretty much 100% fan service and non canon. I think it has only like 10 songs which is bullshit.

Oh, damn. that's super disappointing.. $15 for 10 songs.. and here i was thinking it would involve actual cooking or something dumb.

Edit: this time i sleep for real.. good night all. Don't post too much when i wake up 4 hours from now.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Oh, damn. that's super disappointing.. $15 for 10 songs.. and here i was thinking it would involve actual cooking or something dumb.

Edit: this time i sleep for real.. good night all. Don't post too much when i wake up 4 hours from now.
Well maybe next time.

And I'm hitting the sack too. See ya frienders.

demidar

4 hour sleeps suck, sleep longer dude.

ultimax

sleep is for the weak. git gud.

Night... Time to get more posts than you.

edit: I wanna discuss FE X SMT.

What the fuck is that game. The themes are way too different.

But there is a fair amount of overlap.

The originals were post-apocalyptic, so feudal designs like SMT IV's samurai work with the style of FE characters. As well, most spin-offs or first-person dungeon-crawling mainline titles had tile-based movement. The games could work if they follow a formula similar to Devil Survivor

But there is a fair amount of overlap.

The originals were post-apocalyptic, so feudal designs like SMT IV's samurai work with the style of FE characters. As well, most spin-offs or first-person dungeon-crawling mainline titles had tile-based movement. The games could work if they follow a formula similar to Devil Survivor

Was the older FE games had the rock, paper, scissor mechanics? It would seem really broken with the three man teams. IMO there should be balance in the franchises. I would think that the main idea of summoning Demons would be overpowered the SMT characters.

demidar

Was the older FE games had the rock, paper, scissor mechanics? It would seem really broken with the three man teams. IMO there should be balance in the franchises. I would think that the main idea of summoning Demons would be overpowered the SMT characters.

The triangle still exists in the latest installment (spear > sword > axe > spear).

The triangle still exists in the latest installment (spear > sword > axe > spear).

There's also a triangle for magic as well. (Anima > Light > Dark > Anima) Which could be paired with the SMT magic [Agi > Bufu > Zan > Zio > Agi] > Expel > Death > [A>B>Za>Zi>A]
This isn't how it is in SMT games, but it could work like so in FE x SMT

whats that Vine video that woolie was talking about?

ah found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xdxIBNj2sw

Dear god... No wonder why Woolie was so obsessed with it.

There's also a triangle for magic as well. (Anima > Light > Dark > Anima) Which could be paired with the SMT magic [Agi > Bufu > Zan > Zio > Agi] > Expel > Death > [A>B>Za>Zi>A]
This isn't how it is in SMT games, but it could work like so in FE x SMT

I should get some FE games and go study up on it.

Oh God that young Liam story. I'm now imagining 16 year old Liam following that woman from that street harassment video and a caption on the bottom saying "He's been following her saying hello for the past 5 minutes".

Can I just say I saw Too Many Cooks, thought it was amusing and then decided I had no need to see it again.

I'm back in the Gummy hole btw.

ImpartialForkedHellbender.gif

demidar

Am I the only one who's not behind the hype of Majora's Mask? It's a good game! I don't think it's really the best though.

I'd love to hear why you think it's only a good game but I have to go out very soon so yeah. Suffice it to say, I think some of the design decisions made in that game to address abstract problems are excellent.

Oh hey I missed the new thread opening. Just listening to the podcast while wondering what the hell I'm doing in SMTIV
neutral path, sidequests, I don't even know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom