• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

If you want it. I'm waiting for a sale.

Looks like on greenmangaming it's 2 dollars off and plus a coupon it'll be around $14? That's pretty good.

What I mean "that" is the hardcore ones

I could take excessive fanservice as long as the content is good. ex: NGNL

Hardcore, huh? I wish it was less shoe horned in, since it didn't really have to be there, but whatever. It was an ok anime, until you realize some of the solutions were terrible.

make-it-stop-o.gif

Zenfalcia

Mobile gaming go die.

I hate to break this to you but
NGNL is shit
The only good parts of it are the creepy fanservice

but no! everyone loves playing on the go! Even pc gamers!

it's sorta true, jibril is da bes. Since she has the most assets.

Well never have hand drawn giant robots ever again...

Well, we did have gunbuster.. that was hand drawn i think?

So you're speaking of hentai doujinshi, then? Because that's fine, we've never brought that stuff up outside a time in the earlier threads.

Y-yeah, not at all! *nervous laughter*

Ya know not all Doujin are lewd...

There are a couple of persona doujins that are pretty good.

^I agree. There's other doujins that are very cute and just fanfiction.

So I got PM'd back. Apparently he didn't read the part where this thread already exists, so when I got the ok, it was assumed we didn't have this thread already.

Soooo yeah. Oh well I guess. Sucks that he couldn't have told me the first time.

So I got PM'd back. Apparently he didn't read the part where this thread already exists, so when I got the ok, it was assumed we didn't have this thread already.

Soooo yeah. Oh well I guess. Sucks that he couldn't have told me the first time.

Mods can't unlock thread? Are we gonna make a new one?

While we are on the topic of Black Friday, anyone have any marks?

I gunning for a gaming monitor, and a good capture card. A new mic would be nice too.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

I gunning for a gaming monitor, and a good capture card.

I want a WiiU deal. Really, I'd like a deal on an XBone and a PS4 as well. If the deals roll in, I could be spending quite a bit this Black Friday.

Zenfalcia

I gunning for a gaming monitor, and a good capture card. A new mic would be nice too.

Maybe some ram for my desktop, and gonna try to find an SSD. Other stuff i might gun for are: wii-u, or ps3.

Forgot to mention i'll be looking for any sales on vitas.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You can get the Xbone for $329.99 at Best buy. Comes with AC4 and AC unity

Wii U is $359.99. Comes with Smash and DKC

That WiiU sale is pretty bad, especially since I'm buying the Smash bundle separately. The XBone deal is decent. I'm considering picking that up and trading in both Assassin's Creeds right away.

I want a WiiU deal. Really, I'd like a deal on an XBone and a PS4 as well. If the deals roll in, I could be spending quite a bit this Black Friday.
There are wonderful bundles for all three consoles. If I didn't already own a PS4 or Wii U, I would be all over them. Got no interest in the One, though.

I feel that I'm going to overspend for a monitor.

Zenfalcia

There are wonderful bundles for all three consoles. If I didn't already own a PS4 or Wii U, I would be all over them. Got no interest in the One, though.

I feel that I'm going to overspend for a monitor.

Make sure you do your research! You don't want to buy a monitor you regret.

Screw it, I'm gonna get Valkyria chronicals, i got 14 dollars burning in my pocket any ways. I've spent money in dumber ways before.

Edit: looks like conversion screws me over.. it goes up to 16 dollars.. :/

Throw some names out for good deals.

I can't think of anything I'd want to buy. I'm all settled for the next 2 years or so. I have a decent backlog to get through.

But maybe a few DVDs/Blurays on sale don't hurt either.

I snagged a copy of 24 in London for $10.
If I can find all 6 seasons of the Sopranos on BluRay or DVD on sale, I'll lose my shit.

Duplolas

Banned

I honestly would love to get rid of my old video card even though it is still pretty damn good. Also, finding the new Wii on sale would be great so I could get the new SSB when it comes out for it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
If I get a PS4, I can switch my GG Xrd pre-order to PS4. The major players have all revealed their hands at this point. I need to sift through the deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom