• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

Morning- wait... Afternoon Frienders what did I miss last night?

Oh, Valkyria Chronicles unlocked. going to play that then

Archgan

Morning- wait... Afternoon Frienders what did I miss last night?

Oh, Valkyria Chronicles unlocked. going to play that then

Goodwill posted the Friendcast thread and it got locked in 30 minutes for some reason.

Edit: Also, there was apparently an avatar war that I missed.

me after hearing Pat's comment on Chrono Cross soundtrack
heart-attack.jpg

Got nothing to do and decided to read Eroge no Taiyou ;P

Archgan

Shame the thread got locked T-T

Now...I need to hear more about how Pat sleeps...it sounds insane.

I think he probably does the thing I do sometimes which is making your bed while you're under the covers, just before you get up. The way I do it is by making sure the end of my covers are at the right place and by moving my arms and legs to the side to reposition the covers.

Well... you could say I'm a bit of an otaku but never really bother with "that" kind of stuff

Does that make any sense?
Good cause most of us are really into anime, most of us have the same surface level love of a lot of anime most of our top tens include gurren lagann or hajime no ippo.

Zenfalcia

Too many harem school life ecchi animes! Theyre everywhere!

It sells too well! It also makes me so sad the amount of CG being used nowadays.

Man... I never knew what a ridiculous concept the Nvidia shield was. How can anyone think that it's a good buy at $200 and almost no natively supported games?

Because mobile gaming!
someone must've thought it was a good idea to fund it and make it.

The Nvidia Shield actually isn't a completely horrible idea, but it was a poorly researched one. It made the assumption that PC gamers wanted to stream their games on a tablet like device, which is something I have never heard, nor seen complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom