• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Eh, they're pretty well designed and fun assuming you know the method to beating them, which like everything else in the game isn't really apparent the first time through unless you're super observant.

That fight at the end of Chapter 7 with
the Keeper is probably the best boss fight in the whole game.

To be fair, the spider lady was pretty easy to figure out...she just has a one hit kill move.

The Dog is super hard, but he actually doesn't do that much damage and only uses his kill move when your in range of dying. Which still doesn't make the method of figuring it out and more easy.

Dark Souls 2 remastered better still be getting enhanced beyond those screenshots they showed us, right now it looks like it's 1/3 of the way to E3 DS2, so only slightly better than present DS2.
Could they put back in the old lighting system? I think Vaati said that it actually worked in on a ps3. I really hope they change the lighting system so that flame butterflies arent worthless.

Xiraiya

Define fucked.

A game crashing 3 times throughout a playthrough is annoying, but it's not fucked, you can deal with that, PC gaming is versatile like that, there's usually a way around stuff like that.
To truly regard a PC game as fucked, it needs to be busted the whole way through with constant crashes and bugs.

Otherwise you're just lazy, and fussy.

Could they put back in the old lighting system? I think Vaati said that it actually worked in on a ps3. I really hope they change the lighting system so that flame butterflies arent worthless.
I'm pretty sure that's the intent but so far I'm not seeing it, there are some lighting improvements though.

croten

Define fucked.

A game crashing 3 times throughout a playthrough is annoying, but it's not fucked, you can deal with that, PC gaming is versatile like that, there's usually a way around stuff like that.
To truly regard a PC game as fucked, it needs to be busted the whole way through with constant crashes and bugs.

Otherwise you're just lazy, and fussy.

I'm pretty sure that's the intent but so far I'm not seeing it, there are lighting improvements though.

Not fussy, you just have standards

Just use the shotgun when he charges guys. Come on, it's not that hard :c
There is no indication of what to do there tho.

Its not like in Silent Hill where
You get a note that is essentially lore of the next boss.
Its required for you to get it and makes the boss interesting based on the
recreation of that lore.

Yo that Maragidyne shoutout!

Just use the shotgun when he charges guys. Come on, it's not that hard :c
That or the electricity bolts. They give you them at the start of the battle for fuck sakes.

The fact that Pat had so many trap parts but didn't put them towards making a couple electricity rounds was a bit baffling. They had the right idea at the start, but started going with worse ideas every time they failed.

Squishy3

Remember, Pat talks for a living.
He's basically John Travolta at the Oscars mispronouncing Idina Menzel's name.

There is no indication of what to do there tho.

Its not like in Silent Hill where
You get a note that is essentially lore of the next boss.
Its required for you to get it and makes the boss interesting based on the
recreation of that lore.

Yo that Maragidyne shoutout!
What Maragidyne shoutout? He very clearly said Magaridyne.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's okay man. Let it out.

Crying-gifs-10112013-01.gif

360pages

Fuck it, my writing club is kind of dead at the moment so is anyone here interested in reading anything I wrote?

Is there a specific story you want to read or something?

Fuck it, my writing club is kind of dead at the moment so is anyone here interested in reading anything I wrote?

Is there a specific story you want to read or something?

make a story about how the 3 Waifus of christmas visit dreamcast and help him see the error of his ways in liking Yukiko as a Waifu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom