• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ people. Will people be happy if I set up another vote?

What happened? What did I miss by going to the store?! I'm on super slow mobile and going back would take forever, so based on my knowledge I'd say go with whatever wins and let it be.

I honestly have only registered "FRIENDER65" like three times, it doesn't matter at all. When we were in gaming sure, because people would see that, but now were in community and nobody really ever sees the title.

Jesus Christ people. Will people be happy if I set up another vote? I don't want to do that, it's really unfair.

It would be. This was the result of an exclusive vote, followed by a public one. And even then its not exactly a landslide victory (53% to 47% as of my posting) We all voted as well.

croten

I think it's very simple, go with the title related to the thread's purpose and then not think twice about it.

Just take a mental note next time on how to go about the voting.

If you include something as pointless as "Boobs" people will always vote for it because they think it'll be funny somehow.

It's not exactly hard to see where that was obviously going to lead.

It was in the lead before it was leaked out anyway so boobs was going to win normally

360pages

The point is that it's silly and goofy and dumb. It's making fun of the seriousness of a thread title vote.

At this point, I'm just gonna scrap the whole vote. This is dumb and it's becoming a thing when it shouldn't. I'll just choose my own tagline.

No it's fine, just leave it.

It's not fair to the winner, plus we only going to be in it for 2 weeks anyway.

What happened? What did I miss by going to the store?! I'm on super slow mobile and going back would take forever, so based on my knowledge I'd say go with whatever wins and let it be.

I honestly have only registered "FRIENDER65" like three times, it doesn't matter at all. When we were in gaming sure, because people would see that, but now were in community and nobody really ever sees the title.

i regret to inform you that more people visit community than you think
everything you know is a lie Aaron

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Just kill both titles. I say that Mr.Goodwill just make up a completely different title and fuck the vote then. I don't think people should be rewarded for whining when things don't go their way.

I voted for boobs because the woolie one about stealing christmas wouldn't work cause OT8 will probably be over by the time christmas is here.

boobs is still shitty

Xiraiya

I don't really see why it's even an issue, you go with the one related to SBF and be done, it's pretty simple.

But that's just my logic.

Xe4

Banned
Welcome!

And "Boobs" is a dumb title. It's why I love it. It subverts the seriousness. If you have issues with this thread not having to do with the Super Best Friends and being Off Topic, then its clear you haven't been lurking long.

Oh no, I'm aware. I've followed through the Lewd ages, know about the waifu wars and all that stuff. A big reason I don't post is because I tend to stay way from that stuff. I just don't like boobs as a title, because the title is what brings people in and stuff.

Boobs will probably win, but does it matter? We'll be in the next thread in about a month or so

Lurker here. Been following since OT1. I appreciate trying to involve us (me), but please don't do that. Also boobs is a really dumb title. It literally has nothing to do with SBF.

Welcome!

Xiraiya

I'm just saying, know who you're dealing with.

If you let kids decide what they want for dinner, you can't be shocked when they pick ice cream.

Oh no, I'm aware. I've followed through the Lewd ages, know about the waifu wars and all that stuff. A big reason I don't post is because I tend to stay way from that stuff. I just don't like boobs as a title, because the title is what brings people in and stuff.
You should post more anyway. We need more people to counter act that madness.

Sorry about that. I'm glad you've been around though. You should post about the SBF videos and stuff ^_^

Yeah, I don't really care. It's just a title after all.

Also, the bosses seem to be the worst part about TEW
Eh, they're pretty well designed and fun assuming you know the method to beating them, which like everything else in the game isn't really apparent the first time through unless you're super observant.

That fight at the end of Chapter 7 with
the Keeper is probably the best boss fight in the whole game.

Xiraiya

Dark Souls 2 remastered better still be getting enhanced beyond those screenshots they showed us, right now it looks like it's 1/3 of the way to E3 DS2, so only slightly better than present DS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom