• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST WANT A GOOD SONIC GAME. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK SEGA?

They won't listen. If Capcom is willing to abandon Megaman, Sega abandoning Sonic is no surprised.

It's less Tekken and more all 3D fighters. Soul Calibur gets the most shit, though.

And those two aren't even a thing here.

All I know is that the Skullgirls Reddit community has a dislike for Tekken players after them being late to the Tekken Tag tournement caused MadCatz to not show the majority of the Skullgirls tourney. It wasn't MadCatz fault, it was the players universally being late.

I'm not even sure what the new one is supposed to be

Maybe its gonna be a racing game. That new kart game was actually pretty good

They won't listen. If Capcom is willing to abandon Megaman, Sega abandoning Sonic is no surprised.

1341619539905.jpg

ultimax

Well they did just create an entirely new branch of potential Sonic games. I would think they have a few Sonic Boom games planned at least
The character designs for boom make me wanna puke tho, I was kinda hoping they'd go back to the original style. Seems unlikely I guess

croten

The character designs for boom make me wanna puke tho, I was kinda hoping they'd go back to the original style. Seems unlikely I guess

The original designs made me want to do that anyway, either way this is supposed to be a western version of Sonic so I assume the mainline sonic games will keep the normal design

You post about an Irish pub called D4 and play that music?
FTFY

Thank you! I couldn't remember the name of the song.

Oooh, the new elgato software records live commentary in a separate audio track. No more manually synching stuff in console games. Yuss~

Yo Pat, the Evil Within LP looks amazing!

Barely noticed the FPS counter. Don't sweat it. The work you put into your PC(which I assume is where you recorded it) makes the game run like butter.

Thank you! I couldn't remember the name of the song.

Yo Pat, the Evil Within LP looks amazing!

Barely noticed the FPS counter. Don't sweat it. The work you put into your PC(which I assume is where you recorded it) makes the game run like butter.

Yeah well that work'll be for naught as of episode 7. Constant repeated crashes means fhe rest'll be done on ps4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom