• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

stranger things have happened you know
we all thought Bayo wouldnt get a sequel

and it sold less than expected, because the million+ figure didn't come until it was budget priced
And mist of those sales came after a discount, because stores couldn't clear stock.

As much as I love Bayonetta, it made no logical or financial sense to get a sequel. Luckily, I'm just a consumer, and not a decision maker.

croten

And mist of those sales came after a discount, because stores couldn't clear stock.

As much as I love Bayonetta, it made no logical or financial sense to get a sequel. Luckily, I'm just a consumer, and not a decision maker.

Well two times a charm (curse?) and it probably wont get another one, actually do we know the sales for Bayo 2?

Well two times a charm (curse?) and it probably wont get another one, actually do we know the sales for Bayo 2?

never count out a game getting a sequel
i thought Golden Sun would never be continues and it was
maybe a miracle will happen and the DS story will be continued(probably not)

Bad. The game, in Japan, was outsold by the 360 version 3x, and has completely fell on deaf ears in America.

It's better than 101, but it's nowhere near good.

360pages

Huh, fuck it. I'm talking about the Naruto game.

Reached 30 rounds and got beat because I wasn't paying attention. I might try it again later today.

The console market in Japan is dead as fuck, and handhelds are next. Unless it's mobile, Japan doesn't care.

Japanese devs are going to start focusing heavily on appealing to Western markets to make ends meets.

you underestimate the power of Monster Hunter friender
as long as it exists handhelds arent going anywhere

The console market in Japan is dead as fuck, and handhelds are next. Unless it's mobile, Japan doesn't care.

Japanese devs are going to start focusing heavily on appealing to Western markets to make ends meets.

I never understood why didn't Platinum re-release Bayo 1 for handheld/mobile on top of the Bay 2 release.

Squishy3

Until they put monster hunter on mobile. It's only a matter of time
it's already on mobile, new mainline entries will never go to mobile because they can't spend the money they are spending on it and make a huge profit because they can't sell it for $40 on mobile, it would have to be $2.99 or free for it to even take off significantly

Like they have for the past 5 years.
Even heavier. The big devs/pubs (Square, Capcpom, Sony, Komani) have pretty much left the Japanese market. Soon, Bamco will leave. It's just a matter of time.

Really sad,

you underestimate the power of Monster Hunter friender
as long as it exists handhelds arent going anywhere

Wait til that true mobile MonHunt. Capcom is unlocking all the closets to make sure that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom