• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

The type of person that can't handle all da Booty (because Liam is too pure)
Hahahaha no.

I just think, you know, it's kind of pointless and that people who like to have "lewd" avatars are either testing the boundaries for one reason or another (ie being a shit) or they're the sort of individual lacking self control and are easily influenced by "lewd" things, which is like 99% of people, for some reason.

mike0dude

Hahahaha no.

I just think, you know, it's kind of pointless and that people who like to have "lewd" avatars are either testing the boundaries for one reason or another (ie being a shit) or they're the sort of individual lacking self control and are easily influenced by "lewd" things, which is like 99% of people, for some reason.

I just like Bayonetta.

Happy Birthday, straight man
*Tips my Santa hat*
quick question: would this avatar be too lewd???
jqcoso7.jpg
Yes.

USE A DROP SHADOW GOD DAMMIT

joe2187

Banned
Hahahaha no.

its just a butt yo...

needs a santa hat tho

Zenfalcia

I'd like it to be toned down for both really.
Ok, i'll keep that in mind... Although my avatars are going to be a mix of both and might be over the top in the days to come. Just call me out on it if it's too much.

For the discussions.. we've improved from the past OTs, so that's a step forward in the right direction.

Ok, i'll keep that in mind... Although my avatars are going to be a mix of both and might be over the top in the days to come. Just call me out on it if it's too much.

For the discussions.. we've improved from the past OTs, so that's a step forward in the right direction.
It'll be fine. Again, I've seen worse on this site.

Also, I've had worse.

mike0dude

Nobody seems to have mentioned Reese's puffs or the Cinnamon toast crunch yet.
I tried mixing the 2 in a bowl once, I had to change pants mid spoonful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom