• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I'd say its way better than P4 in terms of characters. They aren't likeable at first, but they grow on you.

His design is the best. Don't talk bad about it!
When ever we start sucking P3's dick I always have to say part of what made me like it so much is that you aren't friends with the other SEES members at first, your just a group of people with a common goal

Oberon

Banned
I don't use melee. I use a shotgun that goes by the name barbara. I noticed it does more damage and breaks parts just as quick, if not quicker, when clinging to a part and shooting it. Problem is that this opens me up for attacks and I pull aggro from abductors.

And most characters have some an explanation for their fighting skills. I think it's Canon that the P3 protagonist takes Kendo.

aUrI8iI.jpg

I don't use melee. I use a shotgun that goes by the name barbara. I noticed it does more damage and breaks parts just as quick, if not quicker, when clinging to a part and shooting it. Problem is that this opens me up for attacks and I pull aggro from abductors.

I try to run duel melee when I can get away with it but I usually use a mimas hammer and the semi automatic type rifle. Assuming you can give orders to your accessory do you have the destroy parts action and do you use it? I set mine up with a rocket launcher because accessories get unlimited ammo so she can lay down a ton of damage and really speed up the time it takes to get troublesome weapons and parts down

Gamer Y

Speaking of P4 Uniforms, I just finished the Houndstooth pattern on the Persona character stuff I was doing.

Time for shading.
Really good, much better than what I'm working on.

I can't believe that title won, guess it's better than butts, frienders would have melted down if that won.

Top Bottom