• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I don't even want to buy it because I know I'll be terrible at it.
The game not playing with a controller.
Nah dude. Don't let the fear of failure stop you from enjoying a great game.
I'm just pissed at myself because I like to think I'm..not shit tier at the game but at least I won one game...tomorrow I shall aim for two wins with my controller.
I didn't enjoy playing it with a controller, I was immediately way more effective and faster on keyboard, so that's how I'll play.
Holy shit you play on a keyboard? You are godlike sir.
Try playing with your hands and not your feet.
Y'know that just might be what I'm doing wrong..

croten

Then my job is done.

Too far.

Is it?
DgZ5BfR.png

Gah, I do far more damage when clinging to enemies, but it's quite risky.
When I played before I found that that was the best thing to do as a melee character. If it is just one abductor it is fairly easy to read their attack patterns and jump. The first thing that I always do is find the part that causes me the most trouble and jump on it until it gets destroyed. I find it is always worth the risk

I don't even want to buy it because I know I'll be terrible at it.
The game that is, not playing with a controller.

Nah dude. Don't let the fear of failure stop you from enjoying a great game.
This, I almost didn't buy SG and KoF XIII because I thought I'd never play and I'd be garbage, but I'm glad I did even though I never play and I am garbage. Every time I play I can feel myself getting better somehow though even if it's just a tiny bit
I didn't enjoy playing it with a controller, I was immediately way more effective and faster on keyboard, so that's how I'll play.
Holy shit you might as well just buy a hitbox
I just found out my earphones is in the pocket of my jeans and right now they're spinning like hell in washing machine

It was a great earphone.....
RIP. I'm sorry

She is so amazing :3
I hear Satsuki is looking for a husbando <.<

This, I almost didn't buy SG and KoF XIII because I thought I'd never play and I'd be garbage, but I'm glad I did even though I never play and I am garbage. Every time I play I can feel myself getting better somehow though even if it's just a tiny bit

Holy shit you might as well just buy a hitbox

The first time I ever played Street Fighter 4 was right before AE came out. I was ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE. The advice my friend gave me was just keep going and keep learning and practicing. You'll get better eventually. Look at it like this, well I'm fucking garbage right now so I can only get better right?

Edit: He also told me to always choose Stronger Opponent.

The first time I ever played Street Fighter 4 was right before AE came out. I was ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE. The advice my friend gave me was just keep going and keep learning and practicing. You'll get better eventually. Look at it like this, well I'm fucking garbage right now so I can only get better right?

I wish I was good at fighting games but that takes too much effort and I rather play dota

I wish I was good at fighting games but that takes too much effort and I rather play dota

I played League for a long time and met my best friend though it. I would of gotten into Dota but I just couldn't. I started to hate the fact that I won or lost depended on how good the other 4 people were that I got randomly paired up with. That's how I got back into fighting games. Same feeling of winning but if I lose I have no one to blame but myself.
Let me accept your friend requests. I can't play because my internet seems to be shitting itself right now.

Ew no, Ryuko or nothing
Idk man Satsuki has dat booty.

Fuck Nonon though..that voice..*cringes*

Xiraiya

Holy shit you play on a keyboard? You are godlike sir.

It's not really complicated, nearly every game can be played just fine on Keyboard, I played through MGS2 multiple times on Keyboard, Dark Souls was literally the only game I came across that made me be like "I can't fucking do this" because it controlled horribly.

It's not really complicated, nearly every game can be played just fine on Keyboard, I played through MGS2 multiple times on Keyboard, Dark Souls was literally the only game I came across that made me be like "I can't fucking do this" because it controlled horribly.

I could try it I suppose. I've only been able to play a few Genres of games on keyboard. MMO,FPS, I fucking trucked out Dark Souls 2 on my first play though on keyboard..never again..
Bayo ain't great on a the gamepad but this game is so fun that I don't even care
I'm completely different with that were I value good team play and cooperation over 1 on 1 multilayer. You just got to find a group of people you trust and don't trust those dumb pubbies
I'm not much of a team player. I would never flame but that fact that decided if I won or lost wasn't completely in my control bothered the shit out of me. I'm just a competitive dude and like to win. I don't get salty though if I get beat 1v1 then I got beat gg.

Bayo ain't great on a the gamepad but this game is so fun that I don't even care

I played League for a long time and met my best friend though it. I would of gotten into Dota but I just couldn't. I started to hate the fact that I won or lost depended on how good the other 4 people were that I got randomly paired up with. That's how I got back into fighting games. Same feeling of winning but if I lose I have no one to blame but myself.

I'm completely different with that were I value good team play and cooperation over 1 on 1 multilayer. You just got to find a group of people you trust and don't trust those dumb pubbies

I would actually think fighting games would be easy on a keyboard. Why you think the hitbox controller works.

I'm too ingrained on sticks go back to controllers now.

Oberon

Banned
It's almost 3 am, but I don't want to miss the new thread.
I think Yukiko had the most interesting character in p4, and with character I mean socks.

Slowly but surely cleaning up the rest of my apartment before the year's end. Figured I'd stop caring on tidying up the desk area and give everywhere else the same treatment.

Now where the fuck am I gonna put all these boxes that the shit I ordered came it?

Yoooooo!

You motherfuckers! It's almost new thread time?

Nobody told me?

Maaaaan.

Yoooooo, how about dat Shadowrun:Dragonfall though, it's so fucking good.

Top Bottom