• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Why don't the other students do that? I want to see funky students clothes

There's some throwaway dialogue about how everyone has their own little spice they give the school uniform since it's barely enforced.

Funky Student's afro is too outstanding. Any more and he's be a main-side-character.

Basically this. I guess the school allowed it since they still were wearing the uniform. In all honestly it was so you could tell the difference between important characters and shitty background ones.
Still, I liked the subtle design differences like Junpei and his hat and Mitsuru with her big dumb bow back in persona 3.

There's some throwaway dialogue about how everyone has their own little spice they give the school uniform since it's barely enforced.

Funky Student's afro is too outstanding. Any more and he's be a main-side-character.
I'd rather have the misadventures of Charlie Tunoku, with Funky Student and Mysterious Fox, rather than any more spin offs with the main cast.

I hear Satsuki is looking for a husbando <.<

The first time I ever played Street Fighter 4 was right before AE came out. I was ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE. The advice my friend gave me was just keep going and keep learning and practicing. You'll get better eventually. Look at it like this, well I'm fucking garbage right now so I can only get better right?

Edit: He also told me to always choose Stronger Opponent.

Satsuki has the hometown, but she's no fun.

Yu Narukami x Ryuko Matoi needs to be a thing.

Shit would be so hype

Also you all need to play Freedom Planet
Imagine if Ryuko got a Persona. How fucking hype would that shit be?

Still, I liked the subtle design differences like Junpei and his hat and Mitsuru with her big dumb bow back in persona 3.

Shit I should start P3 It's just kinda sitting there in the hard drive of my PS2 waiting ever so patiently.

And what a glorious hometown it is.

However Ryuko is just so amazing <3

She does not need one. She is already so badass and amazing
She is just a normal girl though without Senketsu. She would need something in the tv world o.o

I'd say its way better than P4 in terms of characters. They aren't likeable at first, but they grow on you.

I'll start it..whenever I get around to finishing the 10 games I just bought lol

So do I, but I gotta play way more games before I start that. Like more bayo
I start too many games at once <.<

No shame.

No shame in liking it. It's a pretty good anime, at least you aren't like Woolie and love Naruto.

I'm on like 8, I try to make a limit for myself with 3 but then it got all fucked up around Christmas. Worst part about it is that 3 of them are long rpgs
Same I got $100 during the Steam sale..purchases were made..

Why would she be away from Senketsu?

Also I cannot believe I am saying this Ryuko > Rise
I'm gonna shut up now since that pretty much just told me you didn't finish it yet.

Top Bottom