• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 |OT| with >NEW< hat!

Platy

The worst part is that, if you think about it ... the tittle now is kinda true xD

Nintendo never said that the game would NOT receive a psp port hehehe

Finishing off New Super Mario Bros. Wii in anticipation. 9-6 to 9-8 to finish (all star coins up to that point).

Tired though, maybe I'll finish up tomorrow.

Krev said:
Exactly. I thought GAF was meant to be above this kind of thing. Aren't the rules so strict partly to stop users from trolling like this? Why is it okay if mods do it?

The mods are paid out by the Western gaming industry/journalism to uphold Western values of trolling Nintendo and developing crap for it.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
We (I say we cause I was involved at the time) did worse shit to Halo fans back when Halo 3 came out. Just ignore it.

Just having a laugh, is all.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Krev said:
Exactly. I thought GAF was meant to be above this kind of thing. Aren't the rules so strict partly to stop users from trolling like this? Why is it okay if mods do it?
Hint: They do it to annoy you. The more you complain about it, the more they'll do it.

Bonus Hint: You shouldn't take everything so seriously. The more you whine about the mods not being serious, the more they will do this.

Secret Hint:
Its just a game | forum | thread | thread title

Vinci

Danish
sprsk said:
We (I say we cause I was involved at the time) did worse shit to Halo fans back when Halo 3 came out. Just ignore it.

Just having a laugh, is all.

And that's cool. As I said though: GT5 and Halo Reach. That's all I ask. Not only is it fair, but I think the reaction will be even greater in both cases.

Video #1:
Bowser's Lava Lair
(nothing too terribly spoileriffic)

Click me!

It says video #2 because I'm lazy and stupid.

More coming very soon. Thanks for all the support guys, I hope you are enjoying this.

othersteve said:
Video #1:
Bowser's Lava Lair

Click me!

More coming very soon. Thanks for all the support guys, I hope you are enjoying this.

So so so so soooooooooo awesome!

polyh3dron said:
Awwwwwww are you offended

The title changes aren't bothersome but too bad they attract posters like this one.

Anyways, I'm getting very excited right now. As much as I enjoyed the first, I expect my experience with this one will be far more exciting as I haven't spoiled myself to literally half the game by watching all the gameplay videos. :lol

Kard8p3

othersteve said:
Video #1:
Bowser's Lava Lair

Click me!

It looks awesome and the music sounds awesome.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
grandjedi6 said:
Hint: They do it to annoy you. The more you complain about it, the more they'll do it.

Bonus Hint: You shouldn't take everything so seriously. The more you whine about the mods not being serious, the more they will do this.

Secret Hint:
Its just a game | forum | thread | thread title

srs bsnss

one_kill

othersteve said:
Video #1:
Bowser's Lava Lair

Click me!

Thanks! Looks great!

TheChaos

othersteve said:
Video requests may be honored. :)

But I can only do stuff from the first three worlds.

Awwww man, all my requests were for the other worlds. Escpeically the
Clockwork Ruins
and
Flash Black
galaxies. =(

Yeah, far as I know, you won't be seeing any video of anything after World 3 until the game releases. We were lucky to get permission for what we're doing! :)

It's okay, there's plenty of mind-blowing stuff in the first three worlds anyway. I will be sure to back that up with footage. :D

Quadrangulum said:
The title changes aren't bothersome but too bad they attract posters like this one.

Anyways, I'm getting very excited right now. As much as I enjoyed the first, I expect my experience with this one will be far more exciting as I haven't spoiled myself to literally half the game by watching all the gameplay videos. :lol
Hey I was here before the thread title changes and am very hyped for this game.

Quick question,

Does anybody know if Gamestop's in store pickup for online orders works like a regular preorder? Meaning, will I be able to just walk into the store on day 1 to pick up the game, or will I have to wait until they receive "my" shipment of the game?

ZeoVGM

Banned
So guys, I never ended up finishing the first Galaxy because I sold my Wii for a while due to money issues. This was waaaaay back when. I got far but didn't finish it. Would you suggest I finish it before playing the second?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
omg rite said:
So guys, I never ended up finishing the first Galaxy because I sold my Wii for a while due to money issues. This was waaaaay back when. I got far but didn't finish it. Would you suggest I finish it before playing the second?

It would be like neglecting a chocolate cake for a strawberry cake.

Sure, you could do that... but why would you do that when you could have two cakes at once?

ZeoVGM

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
It would be like neglecting a chocolate cake for a strawberry cake.

Sure, you could do that... but why would you do that when you could have two cakes at once?

Good point!

Kard8p3 said:
For some reason when I click on the bowser jr video it says video not found or access denied.
Well would you look at that, you have to upload videos for them to be accessible over the internet.

I'm learning new things every day!

Should be working now. :D

Kard8p3

othersteve said:
Well would you look at that, you have to upload videos for them to be accessible over the internet.

Thank you very much :D

one_kill

othersteve said:

Thanks!
Those dissolving enemies are pretty cool!

Btw,
what happens when Yoshi eats one of those floating mines?

Idioteque

civilstrife said:
Quick question,

Does anybody know if Gamestop's in store pickup for online orders works like a regular preorder? Meaning, will I be able to just walk into the store on day 1 to pick up the game, or will I have to wait until they receive "my" shipment of the game?

You won't be able to get the free $20 coupon if you do in store pickup.

Mael

Platy said:
The worst part is that, if you think about it ... the tittle now is kinda true xD

Nintendo never said that the game would NOT receive a psp port hehehe

It's DQIX all over again

Top Bottom