• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Kart |OT| Before Shells Were Blue

Jucksalbe

Banned
Nothing. But without a promotion or something like that, you'll probably only hear about it one day before release.
You'd think they'd want to release it before MK8...

Tom_Cody

Nothing. But without a promotion or something like that, you'll probably only hear about it one day before release.
You'd think they'd want to release it before MK8...
*grumble*

I just can't understand why they're sitting on it given that the other regions have already released. Oh well.

Robin64

*grumble*

I just can't understand why they're sitting on it given that the other regions have already released. Oh well.

Sometimes, being a Nintendo fan is tough. Some of their decisions are downright frustrating.

RIP in peace, WarioWare Twisted EU launch.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Nice.
Something's wrong with Lakitu's shadow, though. Did you capture it from an emulator or is that because of the capturing itself?

zlCfzR5HFXwqkyR_ha

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEg_8vZSg
zlCfzR5HsN0mEoSQjh

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAABUaW-VjRhIA

Still not great, but at least getting closer to Jucksalbe's times.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Don't forget to post your Miiverse links along with your screenshots for validation.

My Rainbow Road time shouldn't be too hard to beat, I fell off the track once in that run.

Don't forget to post your Miiverse links along with your screenshots for validation.

My Rainbow Road time shouldn't be too hard to beat, I fell off the track once in that run.

Unfortunately I have major issues using the power slide technique, so all my times are by taking the corners as sharp as I can, but without powerslide. That means that even your Rainbow Road time is too sharp for me :-(

Original SMK is in my all time top 10. I like it better than MK 64 and I think the series has gotten better as it's returned to some of the principals of the original (MK7 and MK8).

Best thing for me is when they bring back a SMK retro track in a new MK. I've got them all in my muscle memory so I can easily school people online in MK8 Donut Plains or MK8 DLC Rainbow Road.

Top Bottom