• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

AutumnAve

Good games.

I had an epiphany. All of a sudden I can do all of Fei's links and combos. Now I like using him. People know how much pain of an ass he is. :)

Yeah, ggs. Kadey, Passive-kun, and Beast chan
I Think it was beast chan??
My problem was finding a hole in Fei's offence, so I could start my jabs, lol.

AZ Greg

Follow Satyamdas. He is the best Dhalsim in the world.

mj-laughing.gif

Domstercool

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";66002961]AZ Greg is best in the world at lying about going to EVO.[/QUOTE]

And denying the use of an Xbox 360 setup to play in the hotel? Am I right?:D

Ghazi

So i asked this in FGC weekly thread but I phrased it poorly: Does anyone know which DLC pack contains Sakura's track/sport's jacket alt costume? I know the Femme Fatale pack is the only one listed as having a Sakura alt, but looking into vids and lists I've found that apparently it isn't in the pack. So now I don't really know where it is/should be.

Kioshen

So i asked this in FGC weekly thread but I phrased it poorly: Does anyone know which DLC pack contains Sakura's track/sport's jacket alt costume? I know the Femme Fatale pack is the only one listed as having a Sakura alt, but looking into vids and lists I've found that apparently it isn't in the pack. So now I don't really know where it is/should be.

It's supposed to be the Super Femme Fatales Pack if that's the one that you want :

sakura-alternate.jpg

Ghazi

It's supposed to be the Super Femme Fatales Pack if that's the one that you want :

sakura-alternate.jpg

Looked it up, yep that's the one. I was unaware that there was a "super" variation of the Femme Fatale pack and must've seen it a couple times but thought it was an extra word but the same pack.

Thanks!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm home early. Need a chill pill otherwise I'll kill myself. If people want to play in a little bit later I'm going to have lobbies up then.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nobody on earth has worst internet than Hawaii. Nobody. SFIV is supposed to be a 60fps game. Not online against Hawaii, more like 15 if you're lucky.

Well anybody want to play tonight. Barely got to play yesterday.

Robot Pants

Nobody on earth has worst internet than Hawaii. Nobody. SFIV is supposed to be a 60fps game. Not online against Hawaii, more like 15 if you're lucky.

Well anybody want to play tonight. Barely got to play yesterday.
I'm pretty sure Mexico has you beat.

loganclaws

Plane Escape Torment
I'm in NYC for two days, any arcades in or near manhattan with sf4ae? I know china town fair used to have them before it closed/reopened.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
So how is the PC community for this game? Somewhat on par with the consoles or is it pretty desolate?

The game is stupid cheap right now and I wouldn't mind buying it again for PC if the community is good.

So how is the PC community for this game? Somewhat on par with the consoles or is it pretty desolate?

The game is stupid cheap right now and I wouldn't mind buying it again for PC if the community is good.

always someone to play on PC. The skill level is....inconsistent (i'm proof of that, HA!). But you still have your beasts within the flock of casuals.

I play exclusively PC nowadays because man. Those 2 second loading screens can't be beat yo :s

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'm about to buy the PC version myself.

Steam name is NYSTOFMIND23. Down to play whenever. I haven't played in a long time, I main Cammy.

edit: Hmmm, I'm having trouble connecting my 360 Madcatz stick to my PC. When I plug in the USB, the guide button lights flash once and then do nothing. I just plugged the stick into my 360 and it worked fine. I downloaded the latest controller drivers as well. Ughh I just wanna play.

I'm about to buy the PC version myself.

Steam name is NYSTOFMIND23. Down to play whenever. I haven't played in a long time, I main Cammy.

edit: Hmmm, I'm having trouble connecting my 360 Madcatz stick to my PC. When I plug in the USB, the guide button lights flash once and then do nothing. I just plugged the stick into my 360 and it worked fine. I downloaded the latest controller drivers as well. Ughh I just wanna play.

Did you update the game with the patch?

Added the above. Anyone else jumping in heres mine:
Steam:Rice
GFWL:Rice151

Kinda confusing with Steam/GFWL

Hold up, there is only one guy with "Rice" in his name around here and that's me. But I will make a exception this time.

GFWL: Rice_Eater828

Unfortunately I hardly play nowadays. I recently got married and that has resulted in less play time.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Can you use costume mods with the Steam version or will it think you're cheating?

Top Bottom