• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

USD

the_log_ride said:
Dunno if this was posted, but I read that the location test will be streamed at: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv61444689

USD, can you verify? I haven't activated a nico account, but I remember there being a website where you can copy/paste the nico url into a field and watch videos.

@saty: YEP THAT'S THE ONE. Thanks.
the_log_ride said:
Here's the schedule: http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/images/tournament_summer.pdf

It's gonna be on Sunday 8/28 Pretty sure it says the location tests start at 18:30

Converting that it'll be 2:30am (Sunday Morning) on the west coast.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Kind of a late response, but there's are the players in the final tournament:

2nd Caravan invitees
Taku @ Ratio4 (Blanka)
Reiketsu (Vega)
Ryuukichikun (Fei Long)
Kamada-san (Sakura)

Plaza Capcom invitees
Nekojita (Abel)
Kazunoko (Yun)
Ice Sword wo Motsu Otoko (Yun)

GODSGARDEN#4 invitee
Uryo (Sakura)

Capcom special invitees
Shiro (Makoto)
Kyoku (Yun)
Tokido (Akuma)
Mago (Fei Long)

Plus four players from the qualifier right before.

As for watching the stream, I'm pretty sure re-direct sites don't work with Nico Live. You're probably better off registering anyway.

The qualifying tournament starts at 11:30PM EDT (8/27, today), while the main tourney starts at 3:00AM. The location test play starts at 5:30AM EDT, 2:30 PDT.

Imm0rt4l

I think i'm going to mess around with the characters I hate most, in an effort to learn how to deal with them better.

Blanka and Bison, fun will not be had, lots of colors, and taunts will be unlocked.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Rebought a stick and got AE..third time I've sold/rebought this game and a stick. If anyone wants to play on PSN name is same as here. Just add me, I usually play after 8PM. I'm on Tokyo time as well.

Norcal throwdown results.....Woot...

1st. XSK samurai
3rd. Cynistar
7th. Quicksilver
9th. Me

Lost to the same guy twice, both came down to the last match

Good showing by cencal today!

Corky said:
So with the way the changes are looking now, who will belong to the upper echelon of the tier rankings?

I really think fei is one of the most boring characters to watch :(, so here's hoping we get some of that...erhm...that...ugh... Hakan! yeah Hakan.

Fixed ;) I still can't believe he starts off with HK oil (12 seconds) for every round lol The CC dash cancel is going to open up tons of mixup opportunities for him as well.

Imm0rt4l

EraldoCoil said:
Norcal throwdown results.....Woot...

1st. XSK samurai
3rd. Cynistar
7th. Quicksilver
9th. Me

Lost to the same guy twice, both came down to the last match

Good showing by cencal today!
good shit man, that offline must be treatin you good.

Edgeward

I like the nico nico commenting system, makes it real funny when something real hype happens and you see a bunch of "wwwwwwwwww"

Tansut

Okay, I just saw about three "PROFOUND SADNESS" messages after Guy lost, so I'm totally on board with this commenting system now.

MIMIC

Banned
Conceited said:
Air on Ryu in 2012;

Can we just completely go back to pre-Arcade Edition? Everyone (mostly) was happy. It appears that many removed in Arcade Edition are returning in 2012.

Edgeward

What's the add to NG / add to NG users do? Nothing in the FAQ or help says anything about it -_-

Edit: Oh so I can hide comments or ignore users that way? GDLK nico nico. GDLK

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
MIMIC said:
Can we just completely go back to pre-Arcade Edition? Everyone (mostly) was happy. It appears that many removed in Arcade Edition are returning in 2012.
What, and go back to the days where anyone not in vanilla and whose name didn't start with A was gimped and Gen was put in an iron lung?

I'm actually looking forward to a lot of the announced changes that aren't reverts to Super.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So is there anyone here who's actually bought a famous player's t-shirt? Every time I hear about a player having his own shirt I think "people actually buy that shit?"

Edgeward

Lost Fragment said:
So is there anyone here who's actually bought a famous player's t-shirt? Every time I hear about a player having his own shirt I think "people actually buy that shit?"

No, the only FG shirts I get are the general ones like the Tiger shirt or Mr Salty. But no Tokido or TTC stuff. Well I got the CrossCounter logo shirt (not the heavy metal picture one) if that counts.

Lost Fragment said:
I bought a Yipes Mango shirt

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
The Yipes shirts are cool because they barely count as a player's shirt. They're meme shirts more than anything. I don't know why anyone would ever buy a Gamerbee or Tokido shirt though. But maybe that has something to do with the fact that all the Traveling Circus shirts look like shit.

But I dunno, maybe it's just me. I'm the kind of person that doesn't see the point of getting autographs from legitimately famous people either.

Edgeward

I think the TTC shirts are of subpar quality as well. NotWorkSafe was complaining before about how it the shirts didn't do so well in the washer.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Edgeward said:
I think the TTC shirts are of subpar quality as well. NotWorkSafe was complaining before about how it the shirts didn't do so well in the washer.

I went to their site to check out what kind of shirts they're making for Noah and the title of the page is "The Final Days of Hummanity." Kinda tells you what kind of operation those guys run.

edit: Mago gettin' exposed.

Satyamdas

Banned
Lost Fragment said:
I went to their site to check out what kind of shirts they're making for Noah and the title of the page is "The Final Days of Hummanity." Kinda tells you what kind of operation those guys run.

edit: Mago gettin' exposed.
Oh, the hummanity!

Top Bottom